Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Seeker1728

Old June 28th, 2014, 01:50 PM
A while back I posted a question about how to build a custom race with prexisting favored class bonuses, the details of the post were here (post #9), though I have yet to receive a reply to it I figured it was just buried in someone else's thread and even if it did push the thread to the top of the forum, it didn't sit there long enough with the flood of new posts coming in to have it addressed. Since my player wasn't interested in doing that particular race anymore, I shelved the project as something to get to later.

Now I have a new problem. Though I shelved that project, right now none of my new characters or npcs are able to get any racial specific favored class bonuses other than the +1 to skill/hits. The only thing I can imagine that has been the cause of this is the inclusion of the custom race in our house file, as that's the only thing I've touched code wise. Deleting the race from the custom file however, has not solved this problem.

Could someone enlighten me as to what I should try to do in order to restore the favored class racials?
Seeker1728 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Seeker1728

Old June 28th, 2014, 10:09 PM
figured it out, the Forgotten Realms data file was at fault, if its checked none of the races get their favored class options.
Seeker1728 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote