Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

Steel77

Old June 10th, 2015, 03:22 PM
I just bought Hero Lab on the 1st of this month and then I found out I can upgrade my windows 7 OS to windows 10 for free along with about a billion (pretty much whom ever wants to upgrade their windows 7 or 8 machine can)

because of this I was wondering if Lone Wolf has any plans to let those people upgrading at the end of the month (or with in a few weeks) or are we going to have to flood the servers with license requests? I'll probably have to wait a few months otherwise.
Steel77 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 11th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Based on what you outlined, Steel77, it sounds like you'll be within the 120 day limit for transferring license numbers.

If you're planning to upgrade to Windows 10 when it releases at the end of July, I would recommend that you submit a license reassignment request in advance of that date. You can do so by emailing support@wolflair.com, providing us with your license number, and explaining why you're making the request. That will allow you to easily transfer your Hero Lab license after upgrading to Windows 10.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
papabearparks

Old February 20th, 2016, 11:16 AM
When are they going to upgrade armybuilders to windows 10 need to know.
papabearparks is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 20th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Army Builder already supports Windows 10 - you should be able to install your copy of AB on Windows 10 without a problem. Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
FionaRichardson

Old January 31st, 2023, 05:57 AM
Despite the similarities between two Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo laptops that were purchased at the same time, one of them can not be activated Windows 10 Pro (even after the ATI disk recovery process). The reason for this behavior may be the presence of cheap or inactive windows 10 keys in the laptop. To solve the problem, you need to use the Windows 10 Pro marketing key and change it to an active key. This way, it will allow you to activate Windows 10 and continue working with this laptop. You can also learn about ways to buy cheap windows keys.

Last edited by FionaRichardson; February 1st, 2023 at 01:12 AM.
FionaRichardson is offline   #5 Reply With Quote