Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jreyst

Old December 24th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Hey gang!

I'm John Reyst, the original creator of d20pfsrd.com, the largest Pathfinder Roleplaying Game SRD (System Reference Document) site.

I've started setting one up for MnM (3E) using the Open Game Content portions of the rules. I want this site to support and promote the Mutants and Masterminds game as d20pfsrd.com does for the Pathfinder game, by getting more people into the system by letting them see the system before they buy.

Anyway, the site can be found at http://www.d20herosrd.com. It's not 100% complete yet but it's coming along nicely. I've gotten permission from Storn Cook (artist of many Champions art pieces) to include some of his art on the site also.

I'd love to hear any comments pro or con about the site. You can email me at jreyst@gmail.com if you've got any thoughts!

Thanks and good gaming all!

--John
jreyst is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old December 24th, 2011, 10:42 AM
On behalf of gamers everywhere John, I just want to say thank you. I have a lot of poor friends still able to learn game rules because you work so tirelessly to make them readily available!
poizen37 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jreyst

Old December 25th, 2011, 07:20 AM
@poizen37: No problem! Ultimately though I hope people who decide they like the rules of whatever game I'm making an SRD for to show appreciation to the folks who made it by buying stuff from them. After all, if we don't support them they won't be able to continue making neat stuff. Even if you (or your friends) can't afford to buy stuff now, maybe later you can.

So keep Green Ronin in mind if/when you or your friends can afford to buy gaming materials and thank them for supporting the Open Game License by sending them some $
jreyst is offline   #3 Reply With Quote