Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lordgoober

Old February 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM
another thing. the data file is still complaining about multiple units of knights of the white wolf. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that myself right now.
lordgoober is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
4theEmperor!

Old February 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Is the link for the download that is dated December 20 the updated link? Is that the only one to download for the latest improvements? BTW Apollo0681, wonderful job here! I really appreciate it!

Another question, after I copy the download into my folder: ArmyBuilderEX\data\wh6 is there anything I need to do to "activate" it, or do I just start the program and it will automatically see and incorporate the changes?
4theEmperor! is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
BRIANWDUNBAR

Old February 8th, 2007, 08:53 AM
First off, awesome job!

I found that when you selected Kurt Helburg the unit name popped up as Luthor Huss, this was an easy fix

Next I found that no matter which statetroop you added a detachment of archers to you can not add more than 1 less than half of the parent unit without triggering an alarm/error. I have been trying to find this error but have not been able to find where this is. All the other detachments seem to work properly though.
BRIANWDUNBAR is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Gorgash_Redfang

Old February 8th, 2007, 04:50 PM
You guys do great work!! It is so nice to see great forums helping others out.
I have been going over my new O&G book and the first thing i noticed was the prices for common magic items, as i have only just gotten Army Builder v.3.1c, i still a bit stumped when it comes to editing the files :s

Again thanks to all who have put in they effort!!
Gorgash_Redfang is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old February 9th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Post Posted: Feb 07, 2007 - 06:09 PM
Reply with quote Back to top
Is the link for the download that is dated December 20 the updated link? Is that the only one to download for the latest improvements? BTW Apollo0681, wonderful job here! I really appreciate it!

Another question, after I copy the download into my folder: ArmyBuilderEX\data\wh6 is there anything I need to do to "activate" it, or do I just start the program and it will automatically see and incorporate the changes?

no thats the oldest one there are 3 u need to download which has orcs/empire and all the common magic item fixes they are name 1of3 2of3 and 3of3 it wont work f u just download 1 u have to download all 3!!!!!!
apollo0681 is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old February 9th, 2007, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANWDUNBAR
First off, awesome job!

I found that when you selected Kurt Helburg the unit name popped up as Luthor Huss, this was an easy fix

Next I found that no matter which statetroop you added a detachment of archers to you can not add more than 1 less than half of the parent unit without triggering an alarm/error. I have been trying to find this error but have not been able to find where this is. All the other detachments seem to work properly though.

i cant seem to find why its doing this either so cant help im afraid
apollo0681 is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old February 9th, 2007, 06:08 AM
EMPIRE UPDATE DOWNLOAD ADDED

latest empire update.
it will only work if u have download the 3 other files i put up last month1of3 2of3 and3of3 which were the empire file/orc and goblin and generic updates.
if u havent downloaded these and have only download one of the older empire updates then im about 99.9% sure this wont work.

fixed white wolf shield problem
Kurt helburg wrong name fixed
sorry couldnt fix the archer/detachment problem maybe someone will tell me how and i can do it for the next update

and i just noticed i didnt fix the white wolf 1+ save will put that on the next update also
apollo0681 is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
loge

Old February 9th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Nearly perfect, great work.
Thank you.

One bug I found:
Steel Standart is now 20 points, not 25 points.
loge is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
loge

Old February 9th, 2007, 07:23 AM
And another

White Wolfs Inner Circle still have 1+ Ward Save
loge is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
fallen

Old February 9th, 2007, 10:18 PM
found another bug, flagellants unit size should be a max of 30 units, but when you bring the unit size to 30 its say unit too large.
fallen is offline   #60 Reply With Quote