Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

uggron

Old January 9th, 2016, 03:13 PM
As far as I can tell, I am unable to select a favoured class option (other than the normal hit point or skill point that are always available) from any race if the class selected is magus. Other classes seem to be working fine. (Yes, magus is selected as favoured class. This is happening even on completely fresh characters)

Sorry if someone has already posted something about this, but a search for the keyword "magus" in the last month turned up nothing.
uggron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old January 10th, 2016, 07:31 AM
I think racial favoured class options for the magus are in the Advanced Race Guide; you would thus require that package to have access to them.
Lord Magus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
uggron

Old January 10th, 2016, 12:30 PM
That appears to be the case. Can I just say that one would think buying the class pack that contains Magus, and is advertised to provide everything you need to make characters from those classes, would at least have the favoured class options that core races would grant that class? I could maybe understand if I'd picked like, samsaran or android or something. But human? Am I really supposed to fork out another 10$ (which comes to 14$ in CAD, for me) just to get that tiny feature? I guess I can make do without it.
uggron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote