Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

daplunk

Old March 12th, 2019, 03:57 PM
Happens every-time they think they are getting super close to releasing something special. Heads down bums up style.

Hopefully it means something is right around the corner.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old March 14th, 2019, 11:50 AM
And a new update out from Rob!!!!!

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
Asandir is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Valyar

Old March 14th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Based on our track record, I don't expect anyone to believe any of this until they actually see it. Heck, you can count me among that group, too. I've reached the point where I half-expect something new to go wrong every time I turn around. But it appears that we've made it through the gauntlet at this point.
Been there, done that
Looking forward to the incoming weeks.

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.
Valyar is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old March 14th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meek75 View Post
The issue is that LWD has a very bad track record of following through on, well, anything. It's promises layered atop promises -- all broken. They need to build trust again with the customer base and keeping something as simple as an update schedule should have been an easy first step. Instead, they hand us another reason to trust nothing they say, even the simple things. If history is repeated, someone from LWD will get mad that we don't give them a pass on everything and blame the unreasonable forum fanatics.

I do appreciate that BJ takes the time to interact with the community. Thanks BJ.

1000x this.

I WANT to have my trust in lone wolf repaired.
I WANT people to be able to think 9f them as a trusted name in the industry.

Unfortunaly I cant even say that they had a rough patch and are getting things together because i have nothing to point at for that. Something like these updates could be that something

In other news just read Robs update. OMG this is good news. Im defintaly in the beleive it when i see it camp. But omg am i happy to hear this news and looking forward to this launch.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep the momentem up rob and co. There is so much promise in this product i cant wait to see it realised
Philderbeast is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old March 14th, 2019, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philderbeast View Post
1000x this.

I WANT to have my trust in lone wolf repaired.
I WANT people to be able to think 9f them as a trusted name in the industry.

Unfortunaly I cant even say that they had a rough patch and are getting things together because i have nothing to point at for that. Something like these updates could be that something

In other news just read Robs update. OMG this is good news. Im defintaly in the beleive it when i see it camp. But omg am i happy to hear this news and looking forward to this launch.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep the momentem up rob and co. There is so much promise in this product i cant wait to see it realised
Yes, there are things to point to that things are getting better. First we got 64 bit was an absolutely necessary part of pretty much everything and had to be done sooner rather than later. We also have Rob and co. actually communicating again, even if it isn't quite what was promised.

I'm giving them till the end of March to roll out the CM and then if they haven't been able to get that done by then considering the most recent update I'll go back to me previous level of skepticism.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #55 Reply With Quote