Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

frumple

Old November 8th, 2015, 12:41 PM
I am working on a class that I needs to have a configurable to handle all the options available to it. (the class has a total of a potential of 9 different class ability kinds to choose from, yes nine). One of those options is selection of rogue talents where the class treats their levels as the equivalent rogue level for prereqs. etc. How can I get the configurable to count as a rogue in this sense. I have set the field cfgLevel to equal the class's level, as well as assigning the tag ClsCountAs.cHelpRog to both the class helper and the configurable. But still no luck.

Additionally, for some of the abilities the class's level counts as 1/2 of another classes's level for purposes of prereqs. etc. Is there a way to have a configurable handle being treated as level X for some classes, and X/2 for others?
frumple is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 8th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Argh, that sounds like a pain.

ClsCountAs is not the correct tag group. It's name is a bit misleading, as it only functions to enable classes with restricted multiclassing (for example, paladins can't return to the paladin class after multiclassing into another class) to ignore that for the marked class.

For the purposes of fulfilling the pre-requisites of a specific group of custom specials, you want PreReqCaP1. I think merely tagging the configurable and setting cfgLevel should automatically forward the tag an appropriate number of times, if your aim is +1 tag per cfgLevel. If not, then you'll want to set up an eval script to do a loop and assign it an appropriate number of times. There is a +/- X levels mechanism (by applying CSCountAdj tags), and there is a mechanism to do Level/2 automatically but only for all custom special pre-reqs referring to a class. Since you want to limit this to just a single category of custom special, you'd want to create your own eval script with a custom loop.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old November 8th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Thanks Aaron. Yeah it is a pain, but such is life.
frumple is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Jade Yin

Old February 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
hey, guys i need some help, i just created a new class and it has rogue talents, but they're not working right. it wont let me select any thing from lvl 10 and above. can you help ?
thanks.
Jade Yin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote