Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old June 20th, 2014, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Hopefully it wont be too difficult to get the magical "bashing" property of shields to work with your shield bash (unless youve already done that)?
Oh right. Forgot all about that. I'll check into it. Thanks for the reminder.

Update: All set. Also discovered I missed a couple things that would not have allowed Shield Bash to work on all shields, so thanks again for making me take another look at this.

Last edited by Sendric; June 20th, 2014 at 05:19 AM.
Sendric is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old June 20th, 2014, 09:28 AM
LOL. Happy to "help".
mirtos is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 23rd, 2014, 07:22 AM
FYI, this will coexist with Shield Spikes. Until there is a tag that allows me to hide a weapon in d20, there's not much I can do about this.
Sendric is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 25th, 2014, 06:22 AM
There seems to be a problem with Shield Bash when using a specific Magical Shield (such as Absorbing Shield). I think its the way the bootstrapping works, but I can't quite figure it out. For now, I'm suppressing Shield Bash on these items so you don't get errors. Of course, you also won't get Shield Bash. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Sendric is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 25th, 2014, 10:10 AM
In the coming weeks I will take a look at this and see what the issue is. Plus it maybe easier to add this into d20 directly like Pathfinder did. Then the community could use the same logic for other areas if they like.

I admit this is all gizmo based and I need some time to study gizmo's as I don't normally use them. So we will get something working it just may take a little time is all.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 25th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
In the coming weeks I will take a look at this and see what the issue is. Plus it maybe easier to add this into d20 directly like Pathfinder did. Then the community could use the same logic for other areas if they like.

I admit this is all gizmo based and I need some time to study gizmo's as I don't normally use them. So we will get something working it just may take a little time is all.
Thanks. That would be ideal since it could then be tied into the already-existing Shield Spikes.
Sendric is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old June 29th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Ugh, yeah, mine doesn't work either. I'll take a look at this as well and see if I can fix it. It's gizmo related, so I believe I just need some extra logic to make sure everything is transitioning to the right pick (the Shield Bash) rather than just the shield (as armor). Stay tuned.
Kendall-DM is offline   #47 Reply With Quote