Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

The Senator

Old April 5th, 2014, 04:49 PM
I've only recently moved over to Pathfinder and am finding Hero Lab (and now Realm Works) incredibly awesome tools.

The first five player companion and campaign files can be purchased as a bundle but what about the second set of 5? Are there plans to offer bundles for those of us who are joining late and want to purchase all that back content?
The Senator is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Tacticat

Old April 5th, 2014, 06:14 PM
PLEASE put up a bundle sale for this ... if you put it up tonight i can guarantee you a sale immediately! the only thing holding me back from buying all of them is the bundle sale! JUST PUT IT ON SALE ALREADY COME ON! its been long enough! JUST DO IT!
Tacticat is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tacticat

Old April 6th, 2014, 05:15 PM
i cannot believe that we are the only two demanding this... PLEASE someone make this happen or atleast tell us if it is even going to happen.
Tacticat is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old April 6th, 2014, 05:25 PM
You realize it's the weekend and people aren't working right?
AndrewD2 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Tacticat

Old April 6th, 2014, 05:43 PM
XD sorry ! ill wait! <3
Tacticat is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 7th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Hello there! Thanks for the suggestion. We don't have any planned future bundles, but that may change in the future. If we add more bundles in the future, they'll be announced on our website and in our monthly newsletter. We don't have anything more specific right now.
liz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Tacticat

Old April 7th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Oh come on guys xD you cant hook us up? Im gonna be verry upset if I buy 5-10 and then the go on bundle sale in a few months.... I literally have been waiting for a long time for this to be bundled... it seems only logical that you should release a bundle... I mean it would only benefit you guys to have such bundles... you already have 1-5 why is it auch a big deal to put up 6-10...

Ive been a loyal fan of hero labs and only say good things about it to my friends and acquaintances that I recommend it to... I know I wont be the only one to snatch this bundle up the second it drops....

So I beg of you, in the spirit of the upcoming free rpg day... make this happen...
Tacticat is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Tacticat

Old April 8th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
Hello there! Thanks for the suggestion. We don't have any planned future bundles, but that may change in the future. If we add more bundles in the future, they'll be announced on our website and in our monthly newsletter. We don't have anything more specific right now.
Please guys xD help us out
Tacticat is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old April 8th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticat View Post
Oh come on guys xD you cant hook us up? Im gonna be verry upset if I buy 5-10 and then the go on bundle sale in a few months.... I literally have been waiting for a long time for this to be bundled... it seems only logical that you should release a bundle... I mean it would only benefit you guys to have such bundles... you already have 1-5 why is it auch a big deal to put up 6-10...

Ive been a loyal fan of hero labs and only say good things about it to my friends and acquaintances that I recommend it to... I know I wont be the only one to snatch this bundle up the second it drops....

So I beg of you, in the spirit of the upcoming free rpg day... make this happen...
You might want to stop demanding of them and ask politely. All of us that in the past have bought the companion and campaign bundles are not going to be upset when and if they make them in to larger bundles. It is part of life and part of owning them early on.

I bought the Bestiaries and the Core Rule books for full price when they came out.. and now that they are bundled I am not going to "demand" my money back and or even complain that it happened and I paid full price while you didn't.

Demanding gets you no where by the way other then the people at Lone Wolf possibly just ignoring you for the most part. I know I would if you demanded something of me and or kept posting the same over and over.
Nikmal is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Tacticat

Old April 8th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
You might want to stop demanding of them and ask politely. All of us that in the past have bought the companion and campaign bundles are not going to be upset when and if they make them in to larger bundles. It is part of life and part of owning them early on.

I bought the Bestiaries and the Core Rule books for full price when they came out.. and now that they are bundled I am not going to "demand" my money back and or even complain that it happened and I paid full price while you didn't.

Demanding gets you no where by the way other then the people at Lone Wolf possibly just ignoring you for the most part. I know I would if you demanded something of me and or kept posting the same over and over.

Ok mr white knight, point out where I said "demand" anywhere in my posts, ill wait.

In the meantime ill say im just posting friendly and completely logical suggestions and maby a bit of begging lol don't get your nickers in a bunch!

I love how im getting bashed for trying to help future purchasers..... great community...
Tacticat is offline   #10 Reply With Quote