Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zylo47

Old November 16th, 2012, 05:15 AM
This worked!! I will work on expanding it out now to include the rest of the classes. Thank you so much for your help.

Just FYI, I set the Phase to Post-Levels (users) and left the priority alone.
zylo47 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
zylo47

Old November 18th, 2012, 10:19 AM
So I went and added the additional classes from the original list but I'm getting an error for many of them saying that there's a syntax error in the eval script because Classes.<whatever class I added> is not defined.

Yet the class is selectable from the list of things.

Here are some that are not working: Duelist, Cavelier, Gunslinger, Paladin, and Samarai.

I tried re-activating my license and I made sure that my laptop and my desktop both have different licenses.

Here is the script without all the comments (i only commented out some of the classes that weren't working until I gave up realizing almost every new class I added had this problem)
Quote:
doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

var amazelev as number
var goodlev as number
var fairlev as number
var poorlev as number

var totalbon as number

~ Not all the classes are added here (Duelist from the list is not working properly for some reason)
amazelev = #levelcount[Barbarian] + #levelcount[Ranger]
~ + #levelcount[cDuelist]
totalbon += round(amazelev/2,0,-1)

~ Not all the classes are added here (black guard and noble from
~ the list were not found in the list of "things", cavelier,
~ gunslinger, and paladin are not working for some reason)
goodlev = #levelcount[Fighter] + #levelcount[Monk] + #levelcount[Rogue] + #levelcount[cAristoc] + #levelcount[cWarrior]
~ + #levelcount[cCavalier] + #levelcount[cGunsling] + #levelcount[cPaladin] + #levelcount[cSamurai] + #levelcount[cAssassin] + #levelcount[cShadowdan]
totalbon += round(goodlev/3,0,-1)

fairlev = #levelcount[cAlchemist] + #levelcount[Bard] + #levelcount[Druid] + #levelcount[Cleric] + #levelcount[cInquisito] + #levelcount[cMagus] + #levelcount[cArcArch] + #levelcount[cDragDisc] + #levelcount[cStalwartD] + #levelcount[cEldritchK] + #levelcount[cHorizon] + #levelcount[cExpert]
totalbon += round(fairlev/4,0,-1)

poorlev = #levelcount[cOracle] + #levelcount[Sorcerer] + #levelcount[cSummoner] + #levelcount[cWitch] + #levelcount[Wizard] + #levelcount[cArcTrick] totalbon += round(poorlev/5,0,-1)

hero.child[ArmorClass].field[tACDodge].value += totalbon
Any help would be appreciated.

*edit* nevermind, i figured out by going into the developer Show Hero Tags feature you can find the actual class names. The ones given to me in the Things search weren't exactly correct

Last edited by zylo47; November 18th, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
zylo47 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote