Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

mrnighttime

Old August 11th, 2018, 01:28 PM
So I just bought the Herolab demo which comes with a six-month license. If I buy Starfinder in the near future does that add another six months to both or are they totally separate and does it actually add another six months or just six months from the time of purchase even though I just bought Pathfinder?

Thanks
mrnighttime is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 11th, 2018, 01:37 PM
The second (and subsequent) game systems are $10 cheaper than the initial product purchase. As such, they don't include any additional server access time.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old August 12th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
The second (and subsequent) game systems are $10 cheaper than the initial product purchase. As such, they don't include any additional server access time.

Hope this helps!
I got charged full price for both Pathfinder and Starfinder.
LazarX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Hmm. That's concerning. I just looked things up using the email address associated with your forums account, and I'm not see that on our end. According to our records, your order ending in "708" was completed on Friday for $24.99, adding the PF2 game system to your existing HLO account. The normal price would be $34.99 as the initial game system for a new user, so it LOOKS like it was handled correctly, but there may be something amiss.

If the above doesn't match the information you're seeing, please submit a support ticket that includes your full order number. The CS team will get to the bottom of it, and we'll get any incorrect charges corrected.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote