Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 10th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Bug report: Archetypes for Path of War are no longer changing the disciplines (Dervish Defender and Zweihand Sentinel). The add/remove discipline under permanent adjustments also no longer working.
The mechanic used to set disciplines was changed and looks like the these Archetypes where not updated to the new logic. Thanks we will get it fixed in the next update.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
That "Thing ID" is core as far as I know. I did notice something about "Hazards" are now in HL and saw all my old portfolios where tossing errors about Diseases/Poison now. So for example Dire Rats saved from before the last update all toss errors now. I wonder if this is related and they removed all the old Damage Reduction helpers.

Aaron/Mathias did this DR Pick get removed like Poisons/Diseases did?
I just did a search of the Pathfinder files, and I did not find xDamRdCldM.

(I don't think the poisons/diseases were removed from the files, just obsoleted and removed from the races - they were replaced with more generic poison/disease abilities).
Mathias is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 10th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I just did a search of the Pathfinder files, and I did not find xDamRdCldM.
Thanks! I didn't have access at work to check and I thought community stuff was using "xx" in front. Must be a old thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
(I don't think the poisons/diseases were removed from the files, just obsoleted and removed from the races - they were replaced with more generic poison/disease abilities).
Well the "obsolete" is not working as all my monsters (ie .por) files I have created for the AP's are tossing errors about Diseases and Poisons. Saving the file again during a Prepare Distribution fixes it but it means hundreds of button presses as I have to tell HL "ok" I know and then tell it yes really save the file.

When you have close to 7gigs of files to do this to it adds up. Not including you know how often a "Dire Rat" shows up? Its in allot of adventures.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; February 10th, 2015 at 01:08 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Well the "obsolete" is not working as all my monsters (ie .por) files I have created for the AP's are tossing errors about Diseases and Poisons. Saving the file again during a Prepare Distribution fixes it but it means hundreds of button presses as I have to tell HL "ok" I know and then tell it yes really save the file.

When you have close to 7gigs of files to do this to it adds up. Not including you know how often a "Dire Rat" shows up? Its in allot of adventures.
Can you give me an example of an error message you're getting with this?

Also, I assume you're using the Develop menu -> "Prepare Portfolios In Folder For Distribution" menu item to do this, right? And not manually preparing each portfolio, then opening the next one by hand?
Colen is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
DMG

Old February 10th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Looks like I found a good one for you!

I'm currently exporting the final part of War of the River Kings into d20Pro. Any ideas if this will affect that?
DMG is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 10th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Also, I assume you're using the Develop menu -> "Prepare Portfolios In Folder For Distribution" menu item to do this, right? And not manually preparing each portfolio, then opening the next one by hand?
I think I have a backup copy of the Iron Gods .por files I just fixed I can send you as an example (if not maybe Frumple does). The fact that it tosses an error is the whole reason I found out about about these "hazards" actually as I was like how can the disease not be present when I see it on the Dire Rat. Then I looked at Unique IDs and figured it out.

Also "yes" I use the "In Folder" option cause if I was doing "one" .por at a time I would tear my hair out! And its already falling out enough on its own.

But what happens is I get a message that says "raFilthDis" (running off memory so not sure that is the exact ID) is not found so then HL asks Do you wish to "Save, Cancel, Continue"? So you first have to say "OK" to the "raFilthDis" message and then have to hit Continue and trust me by the 50th time you done that you get cramps in your mouse hand.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 10th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG View Post
Looks like I found a good one for you!
Yea Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG View Post
I'm currently exporting the final part of War of the River Kings into d20Pro. Any ideas if this will affect that?
I don't think so. I think it is due to the change in the Unique ID actually. So the message is saying this DR is gone but I don't think it was really in use anyways.

If it was then it was replaced with the new Unique ID and so its more of a warning and FYI then a hard stop to the .por files.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
DMG

Old February 10th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Quote:
I don't think so. I think it is due to the change in the Unique ID actually. So the message is saying this DR is gone but I don't think it was really in use anyways.

If it was then it was replaced with the new Unique ID and so its more of a warning and FYI then a hard stop to the .por files.
Great. Thanks for that.
DMG is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
hrs

Old February 11th, 2015, 04:04 AM
iPad issue
I have updated the last community packs on my iPad but I get a lot of duplicate errors
hrs is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 11th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrs View Post
iPad issue
I have updated the last community packs on my iPad but I get a lot of duplicate errors
I need the list of errors your getting. So please copy/paste them into the thread. I can't do anything without seeing the errors.

Second thing would be which Packs have you installed? The only two that would cause issues, cause you don't need both, is installing both the GM Pack and GM Mythic Pack. You do NOT need both. You need one or the other.

Eventually you will be able to install both if you feel like it but its just a waste of space. The Packs are meant to be 100% self-contained. So that if you need Mythic stuff you install just the GM Mythic Pack.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #110 Reply With Quote