Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

tatteredking

Old June 12th, 2013, 08:08 AM
huge string of errors, so none of my .user files can be loaded. Have removed them all and it works, but without individually adding in the .user files, I have really no way of discovering which is the offending file.

Thoughts?
tatteredking is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old June 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatteredking View Post
huge string of errors, so none of my .user files can be loaded. Have removed them all and it works, but without individually adding in the .user files, I have really no way of discovering which is the offending file.

Thoughts?
Without seeing the errors that you received (You can right click on the error and copy them) there is really no way to even begin helping you determine what went wrong.
Umarian is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Talon125

Old June 12th, 2013, 09:34 AM
It seems the "New Arcana" bloodline abilities for the Arcane Bloodline Sorcerers isn't working correctly anymore. I get the error to select new arcana levels but when I do, the error doesn't go away.
I've attached screenshots.
FYI, this character isn't using any user mods and was working fine before the latest update.

Talon125 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Talon125, there's a stickied thread in this forum with a link to our bug tracking system. Please report bugs there.

This one you can skip the report on, though - it's already been reported by others.
Mathias is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
tatteredking

Old June 13th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarian View Post
Without seeing the errors that you received (You can right click on the error and copy them) there is really no way to even begin helping you determine what went wrong.
I ended up removing all non-official user files. there were several hundred errors, most of which were duplicate thing, or thing does not exist. If I need the user files, I will see what I can do about getting them fixed.
tatteredking is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
BoomerET

Send a message via ICQ to BoomerET Send a message via Yahoo to BoomerET Send a message via Skype™ to BoomerET

Old June 13th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Tatteredking,

You may want to try what a few of us here do. Duplicate your game system.

I use pathfinder, pathfinder_community and pathfinder_test (for testing my own changes)

BoomerET

Castles & Crusades Ruleset for Hero Lab
Hero Lab (5E D&D) -> Fantasy Grounds Character Converter
BoomerET is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old June 20th, 2013, 03:46 PM
created in error
Farling is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
skiptowne

Old September 15th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
A bug fix release, 7.15, is now available to fix several issues with the Ultimate Campaign material that have been found since the 7.13 update. We also had time to fix a few other issues.
[*]The Fate's Favored trait was not applying its effects.
I hope it's not in bad form to revive a year and a half old thread, but I've dipped Archeologist Bard and am finding that the Fate's Favored trait still isn't applying to hit and damage bonuses only saves and skill checks. Any advice? Or a chance this might be addressed in a future update?
skiptowne is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 16th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Kind of poor etiquette, IMO, but we're pretty laid back here.

The best course of action is to report any bug you find to our automated system. If the bug is in our queu it'll get fixed eventually. Of course, depending on how much effort is required to fix the issue and how much benefit such a fix would yield it might be a low priority. Lots of factors to weigh when we decide how to spend our limited resources.
Aaron is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
nullPointer

Old September 16th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Fate's favored doesn't appear to apply to any luck bonues (try adding Divine Power under Adjust/Spells; same thing)
nullPointer is offline   #30 Reply With Quote