Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aaron

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Just a quick bugfix update for you all! A couple flubs I made with coins purchase led to errors that needed fixing sooner rather than later.

Bug fixes
  • Buying something with the "Crafted" checkbox checked would cause Hero Lab to hang.
  • The Psychic Access ability was able to select obsolete spells, which would then not be available to add to the spells known.
  • The Divine Tracker archetype was conflicting with the Wild Hunter archetype, when a ranger took both they were trying to use the same table for Animal Focuses and Blessings.
  • Equipment Sets were, in some cases, causing an error related to non-standard weapon size.
  • Equipment Sets were not displaying the correct equip boxes when the chosen weapon was of a different size than the hero.
  • The "add all cantrips of selected class to spellbook" button was no longer functioning.
  • The Curse Immunity mythic ability was incorrectly removing the save benefit of the Shattered Psyche oracle curse.
  • The Hellknight's Smite Chaos ability was not increasing damage when activating the "double damage" option.
  • The Draconic Strike ability of the Dragonheir fighter archetype was added at the wrong level, and wasn't applying extra damage when Arcane Strike was active.
  • The Curse Focus for Oracles taken as a secondary class "variant multiclass" option had the wrong summary, and was not functioning for certain curse benefits of Shattered Psyche curse.
  • Journals for mythic characters were showing the "trials" button overlapping the "add money" buttons.
  • Warpriests with Sacred Weapon for a deity who has the long/shortbow as their favored weapon, was not applying benefit to composite bows of the same type.
  • Uncanny Dodge was, in some cases, being added by a class at an earlier level than it should have been.
  • Disfiguring Touch was not available to Psychics.
  • Child of Acavna and Amaznen archetype fighters were missing a starting spellbook.
  • Bifurcated Magic could not choose classes which were potential spellcasters (I.E. would gain caster levels if a certain archetype is applied).

Data File Authoring
  • Deleted the actMod field, which, although had been around for a long time, was shown nowhere in the program and had no function.
  • Added Helper.PotSplCast, which is applied to the class helper of classes which could gain spellcasting through an archetype.
Aaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old March 17th, 2017, 06:27 PM
For those of us who had to roll back 8.0d to 8.0c, is anything here dependent on 8.0d?
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 17th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
For those of us who had to roll back 8.0d to 8.0c, is anything here dependent on 8.0d?
AFAIK, no.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old March 17th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
AFAIK, no.

Great, thanks!
I just thought it would be easier to ask first.
Silveras is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
Do you know if any changes in script timings happened with this update?

While trying to set bootstrap conditions off mechanics or classes I keep running into a new error of "Condition phase/priority (...) for bootstrap thing '...' occurs after earliest rule/script (GlobalTest/10500)", and I don't have any user files with scripts with that timing, so I'm wondering if something might have changed in that regard.

Edit: Nevermind - this was me not realizing there were some preexisting extra complications with bootstrapping archetypes in particular.

Last edited by Roadie; March 25th, 2017 at 12:45 PM.
Roadie is offline   #5 Reply With Quote