Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Pooptickler

Old July 8th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I'm fiddling around with building a Half-Elf Broodmaster Summoner, but I think I'm hitting a snag.

I'm getting a validation error when I get to level four, saying "Multiple Eidolons have too few HD, assign one more Hit dice on the minion tab", but I'm not seeing anything to give it more Hit dice.

Is this a bug?
Pooptickler is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old July 9th, 2017, 02:38 AM
While this should still be reported as a bug because of the steps needed to make it show up.

The issue is when you add an eidolon currently something seems to go wrong and not enable the option. However when I saved the portfolio and opened it again. I could add the additional HD.

By going to the eidolon's class tab and click on "click here to add class levels or hit dice" at the top it should show "- Additional Hit Dice -" with the option "Additional HD" under it
Togainu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old July 9th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togainu View Post
While this should still be reported as a bug because of the steps needed to make it show up.

The issue is when you add an eidolon currently something seems to go wrong and not enable the option. However when I saved the portfolio and opened it again. I could add the additional HD.

By going to the eidolon's class tab and click on "click here to add class levels or hit dice" at the top it should show "- Additional Hit Dice -" with the option "Additional HD" under it
I've spent three hours yesterday figuring out what I'm supposed to do, and I'm going to be honest, spending most of that time double-checking the validation window while building the Eidolons feels pretty overcomplicated or messy. I've also found another couple bugs as I was going along.

>Half-elf's FCB of +1/4 Evolution Points does not seem to be factored in.
>Doing the save and load method mentioned above, one of the Eidolons randomly gains four HP.
>Sort of unrelated, but the Unchained Eidolon doesn't have the "head" evolution, meaning you're unable to recreate the Gorks from Animorphs.

I'll make sure to file all of these in a bug report.

E: Found another bug.

>Unless you use the save and load method, Eidolons in the Summoner tab do not change their names.

Last edited by Pooptickler; July 9th, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
Pooptickler is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 9th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Bug reports please - plural. Different issues need different solutions, which take different amounts of time, so if lots of reports are shoved together in one email (even if they're on related subjects like the same archetype), we can't close the case until they're all done, even if one is a 5 minute fix, and another will take a full day's work to rebuild how something works.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old July 9th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Bug reports please - plural. Different issues need different solutions, which take different amounts of time, so if lots of reports are shoved together in one email (even if they're on related subjects like the same archetype), we can't close the case until they're all done, even if one is a 5 minute fix, and another will take a full day's work to rebuild how something works.
I know, plural, yeah. I'm going to get writing these reports when I get home, did anyone else find any problems?
Pooptickler is offline   #5 Reply With Quote