Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

bumpy703

Old April 11th, 2017, 06:40 PM
I'm working on a Stonelord Paladin, and it's been asked here before, but the answer was less than fulfilling. I was hoping to get a better answer than the other person got, and some additional information if possible.

Stonelords get Stone Servant, allowing them to summon a small/medium/large/etc earth elemental based on their level, as a paladin would summon their mount. I'm looking for how to add this to my hero portfolio, but am unsuccessful thus far.

In the "Other" tab, I can add mounts and hirelings, including pets, familiars, work animals, mounts, in addition to Slaves, Hirelings, and constructs ranging from robots to golems.

I own Beastiarty 1, as well as I have Beastiary Familiars turned on in my hero options.

If anyone has any insight into this, that'd be greatly appreciated, as my character goes live in one week.
bumpy703 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bumpy703

Old April 11th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Ignore this post. I managed to stumble around and figure out that I had to import the elemental through the Encounter Builder, and then apply the Celestial Template to it.
bumpy703 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old April 11th, 2017, 07:25 PM
1. In the portfolio from your paladin click on "Portfolio" than on "Create New Hero"
You will get the same dialog box as when you normally make a new hero.

2. In this dialog box scroll almost all the way down. There is a section named "Classes to Show"
In that section check "Summoned Creature" and hit "OK"

3. You are greeted by a class tab that looks different from normal.
Click on "Add Summoned Creature Template" and select "Celestial"

4. Go to the "Background" tab click on "Choose Race" and search for "earth el" and select the Earth elemental that you can currently summon (I presume small for now)

5. Click on the alignment and alter it to "Lawful good"
At this point you will have your Earth elemental in your portfolio and can switch between both the paladin and the elemental.

I do have to add to this just for your own safety this isn't summoning but calling. So other things like augment summon won't work.
Together with this:

Calling: A calling spell transports a creature from another plane to the plane you are on. The spell grants the creature the one-time ability to return to its plane of origin, although the spell may limit the circumstances under which this is possible. Creatures who are called actually die when they are killed; they do not disappear and reform, as do those brought by a summoning spell (see below). The duration of a calling spell is instantaneous, which means that the called creature can't be dispelled.

Last edited by Togainu; April 11th, 2017 at 07:49 PM.
Togainu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
bumpy703

Old April 12th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Thanks for posting that additional way of doing it! Very helpful!
bumpy703 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote