Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Saint Bernard

Send a message via AIM to Saint Bernard

Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:26 PM
When will the Lost Omen World Guide be available and how much will it be?
Saint Bernard is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 29th, 2019, 09:22 AM
It's $12.99 and available now: https://sales.lonewolfdevel.com/Prod...de=HLP2-PZR003
Lj Stephens is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
medwards89

Old August 29th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Sorry to be a naysayer, but is it really out, or just available for purchase but in some sort of "Beta" state and not fully implemented... cause if it's not ready I think I will pay bills this month and wait till you are really ready...
medwards89 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old August 30th, 2019, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medwards89 View Post
Sorry to be a naysayer, but is it really out, or just available for purchase but in some sort of "Beta" state and not fully implemented... cause if it's not ready I think I will pay bills this month and wait till you are really ready...
If your choosing "pay bills" or "HLO", the state of Lost Omens shouldn't be a concern, paying bills should be.
Toblakai is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
medwards89

Old August 30th, 2019, 10:18 AM
Trust me my bills get priority to thank you, I'm just tired of spending limited "free" funds on releases that are in Beta, yet advertised as fully functional and featured... They could at least make it clear. The Bestiary was for sale before it was even fully implemented. Was not marked as Pre-Order or anything, yet I read comments that it is only partially ready. I prefer to wait until the Beta is over as I do not have the time or patience to deal with broke and buggy software. I really feel that is a legitimate concern and simple question. But I hey, guess I am in the minority. {Shrug}
medwards89 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old August 30th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medwards89 View Post
Trust me my bills get priority to thank you, I'm just tired of spending limited "free" funds on releases that are in Beta, yet advertised as fully functional and featured... They could at least make it clear. The Bestiary was for sale before it was even fully implemented. Was not marked as Pre-Order or anything, yet I read comments that it is only partially ready. I prefer to wait until the Beta is over as I do not have the time or patience to deal with broke and buggy software. I really feel that is a legitimate concern and simple question. But I hey, guess I am in the minority. {Shrug}
Totally agree here, what is in the package should be quantified. I was just commenting on the hyperbole
Toblakai is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
medwards89

Old August 30th, 2019, 10:26 AM
Poet laureate I am not... LOL
medwards89 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Saint Bernard

Send a message via AIM to Saint Bernard

Old September 3rd, 2019, 11:18 AM
Purchased this and the difference is amazing. HLO for Pathfinders was not complete until I got this data package.
Saint Bernard is offline   #8 Reply With Quote