Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

stuartwaring

Old October 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Hi All,

I am trying to create Baba Yaga as an NPC from the stat block given in The Witch Queens Revenge, but I am having issues as she has a whole host of special abilities that I cannot find a way to add. I suspect that because they are unique, they have never been entered into Hero Lab, and therefore I may have to use the editor to create them.

Before I embark on this task, can anyone confirm if these abilities are already in Hero Lab, or alternatively has anyone already created all of her abilities via the editor, or does anyone have a portfolio with her in?

Thanks
stuartwaring is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
stuartwaring

Old October 13th, 2017, 02:46 AM
If you search long enough... all of the abilities where in the community files, but hidden. Once found i simply bootstrapped them all to a new archetype and voila!

Thanks to Shadow et al who made this much easier!!!
stuartwaring is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
stuartwaring

Old October 13th, 2017, 07:42 PM
OK, i thought I had finished but one thing has stumped me - Baba Yaga has the ability to cast sorcerer and wizard spells, so I created a new archetype, and in that under the uses which spells pop up selected wizard & witch. Some additional wizard spells appear, but not all (for example prestidigitation still does not appear). Any ideas on why this is so, or an alternate way I can give her access to all spells tagged with sClass cHelpWiz?

Ta
stuartwaring is offline   #3 Reply With Quote