Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

yfrenkel

Old September 9th, 2005, 03:34 PM
I was wondering if there are any plans to eventually add SoC characters. In particualr, I am interested in the ones for the Slayer Army. :?:
yfrenkel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
WKCChampion

Send a message via MSN to WKCChampion

Old September 10th, 2005, 01:27 AM
well... soem characters have already been added... for example, orc Borgut
WKCChampion is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old October 5th, 2005, 05:12 PM
which characters do you need added? and can i find them anywhere on the gw web site??
robert is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Crosscheck42

Old November 30th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert
which characters do you need added? and can i find them anywhere on the gw web site??
Ungrim Ironfist

and

Garagrim Ironfist

There is no gameplay information on them on GW's site, just fluff. Game-related information is in the Storm of Chaos army book.
Crosscheck42 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mandalon

Old January 7th, 2006, 12:32 AM
I also noted that Crom the Conqueror is missing, he can be found at http://stormofchaos.us.games-worksho...WD282-crom.pdf
Mandalon is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
robert

Old January 11th, 2006, 09:44 PM
thanks for the link!!
robert is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Crosscheck42

Old February 9th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Bump for Named Slayers
Crosscheck42 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Crosscheck42

Old March 1st, 2006, 11:59 AM
Ungrim Ironfist: Slayer King of Karak Kadrin

Ungrim Ironfist is the Slayer King and can be fielded in a Dwarf army or a Slayer Army of Karak Kadrin.
He counts as a Lord choice and in addition takes up one of your Hero choices as well. He must be fielded exactly as described here and may not be given any additonal equipment.
He must be the army's General.

Code:
               M     WS     S      T     W      I     A     Ld
----------------------------------------------------------
Ungrim     3       7      4      5    3(4)   5     4     10

Weapons & Equipment: Ungrim is armed with the Axe of Dargo, wears the Dragon Cloak over gromril armor, and wears the Slayer Crown.

Dragon Cloak: The Dragon Cloak bears the Master Rune of Spite (4+ Ward save), a Rune of the Furnace (immune to fire attacks), and a Rune of Luck (one re-roll per battle).

Axe of Dargo: This is inscribed with the Master Rune of Smiting. Any enemy wounded by the Axe of Dargo (after saves, etc), loses not one wound but D6 wounds. In addition, it bears a Rune of Parrying which means that one model in base contact (chosen by the Dwarf player) loses 1 Attack in close combat. This has no effect against special attacks, such as a Night Goblin Fanatic, or a Treeman's Tree Whack.

The Slayer Crown: This bears a Rune of Fortitude (+1 Wound) and a Rune of Stone (increasing his Armor save to 3+).

SPECIAL RULES

Slayer King: As Slayer King, Ungrim is bound by the Slayer Oath. he benefits from the Slayer special rule described on page 33 of Warhammer Armies: Dwarfs, Hates Greenskins and is Unbreakable. The other Slayer rules do not apply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garagrim Ironfist: War-mourner of Karak Kadrin

Garagrim Ironfist may be taken in any Slayer Army of Karak Kadrin and uses up a Lord choice. He must be fielded exactly as described here and may not be given any additional equipment. He will be the Army General unless you have also taken Ungrim Ironfist. He may also be used in a regular Dwarf army but may not be the General.

Code:
                     M     WS     S     T     W     I     A     Ld
------------------------------------------------------------------
Garagrim        3       6      3     5      3     3   4(5)  10

Weapons & Equipment: Garagrim is armed with the Axes of Kadrin

Slayer Skills: Beastslayer, Deathblow, Vampireslayer (see page 67 of Warhammer Storm of Chaos)

SPECIAL RULES

Slayer: Garagrim follows all the rules for a Slayer as given on page 33 of Warhammer Armies: Dwarfs.

Axes of Kadrin: Chained to Garagrim's wrists so he will never lose them, these twin axes were given to him on his coming-of-age. Each is inscribed with a Grudge Rune and the Master Rune of Skalf Blackhammer. If you wish, when Garagrim makes a charge, he may attack like a Doomseeker rather than normally (including the effects of the axes' runes and his Slayer skills).
In subsequent rounds he can only attack normally, though he gains one extra attack for carrying the paired axes as noted in his profile. he makes his normal attacks for the purposes of Deathblow.

The War-mourner: As War-mourner, it is Garagrim's duty to tend to the Shrine of Grimnir, allowing him to open up the temple's store of ancient rune axes left as tribute by Slayers making a pilgrimage to Karak Kadrin.
Giant Slayers in an army led by Garagrim may be given a single weapon rune worth no more than 25 points. The Rule of Pride still applies to these weapons.
Remember that a model with a rune axe loses the normal benefits of a great weapon or additional hand weapon.
Crosscheck42 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
robert

Old March 1st, 2006, 07:46 PM
thanks! i will add these:~)
robert is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Llewelyn

Old April 26th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalon
I also noted that Crom the Conqueror is missing, he can be found at http://stormofchaos.us.games-worksho...WD282-crom.pdf
Mandalon how did you find that page? What was the preceding page? Thanks. :?:
Llewelyn is offline   #10 Reply With Quote