Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

karpomatic

Old December 5th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Is there an option to print the character portaits on the character sheet?
karpomatic is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Metaphysicus

Old December 8th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Nope.
Metaphysicus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Pali

Old December 8th, 2009, 01:51 PM
http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....27&postcount=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
(...) For (...) WoD, one thing we plan to do soon is publish the data files for character output. This will allow users to adapt the existing files to generate customized output. However, we haven't accomplished this yet - it's still on our todo list, but hopefully soon. (...)
Might this solve the problem?
Pali is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 9th, 2009, 05:49 AM
The character sheets for WoD are more compact that for most games we support. The WoD sheets use a three-column layout, and the three columns aren't even the same width. So inserting a portrait into the WoD character sheet simply doesn't work very well - I tried integrating it awhile back.

One thing on the todo list is to add the option for a more comprehensive character sheet for WoD. The new sheet would be intended to take up two pages and would use a similar approach to the other games we support. At that point, character portraits will definitely be able to be included.

The other alternative is custom character sheet output. We've mapped out something that we think is much better than just publishing the current character sheet output. However, we need to get it implemented and it's competing against a bunch of other features that we want to get added. It should definitely get implemented next year, but I don't know yet whether it will be early next year or a later release.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Evil Curt

Old December 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I had asked the same question a while back... while you "Can't" print the portrait to the character sheet, what was recomended was to import the portraits to a "Print" program...(I used "Print Artist"). This worked! What I also did was to print each picture separatly, and then put it on a folder with paper clip like a dossier and with the printed character sheet(s) inside.
Evil Curt is offline   #5 Reply With Quote