Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SAbel

Old July 9th, 2009, 08:03 AM
That is cool, I have the skills (basic info) and abilities (basic info) in already need to figure out what I do wrong when I make tabs (I ve tried nearly 3 or 4 times now and have not gotten it to work!) then I can get to making the skills correct. and can start adding in the main mechanics to the system.
Thank you for your time Rob, I ll see you at Gen-Con
SAbel is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old July 10th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Okay Update have a skill tab with skills in it just a few more things to make that work properly.

Under Races (for now) I have started placing families, the Crab, Crane and Dragon are in! This allows the addition of family bonus to the proper Trait (ability) for the game.

One all families are in I will start working on classes (I hope)

P.S. if anyone is attempting to make their own game system I have a set of post in the HL AK section of my mistakes and Mgehl is helping get through those errors so it may help you.
SAbel is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
jonbartels

Old July 10th, 2009, 04:08 PM
do we have to compile the data file ourselves? or can we simply share the final results?
jonbartels is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
daddystabz

Old July 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I would looooooove to get my hands on an L5R 3e revised ruleset for HL.
daddystabz is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old July 10th, 2009, 07:33 PM
I have only just started to do the work (a long time in thinking/hoping some how it would be done) and so I am learning how to do it myself LOL. There is a long list of my mistakes in a different thread but I am working on making it a full system.
I should say I do not work for either Lone Wolf or AEG so I am not sure how/can the material shall be released but my intent is to help all the L5R fans out there with a great character generator which HL is. I am by no mean a programer so the work is slow and I make tons of mistakes but as soon as it is in working order I shall do what I can to get it downloadable, unless I break some rule!

I am working the L5R 3E revised rules so far I have all the families in for the major clans, minor clans and Imperial familes (monks and ronins still not in).
I have the base "triats in and rings".
I have the skills basic material.

I have had some major headaches and only punched two hard surfaces but I make small advances each day (mainly to mgehl great help)

more to come later... maybe after Gen-Con I ll have some big news and we could get an L5R forum like all the main programs Yippy!

***If anyone is members on the AEG website then I think posting on their forums would help to show AEG that this is something worth having and that with Lone Wolf behind the product it would be good for business as well as helping out sales of the L5R game system. That is just my thought again I work for none of the above companies invovled I am just an Art Teacher by day!

Have a great weekend all.

Last edited by SAbel; July 10th, 2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo bing One
SAbel is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
jonbartels

Old July 11th, 2009, 05:57 AM
i posted a note on the AEG forum about this time last year but no reply.
jonbartels is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old July 12th, 2009, 08:43 PM
I have postes a new one last night
SAbel is offline   #47 Reply With Quote