Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

osito

Old May 15th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I and some friends of mine were visiting Nottingham and Warhammer World and had a lot of fun. As we had experts on site we took the oppertunity to ask some rules questions. And one of them was about the AS on Pegasus. They were original 3+ but they told os that they changed it to 2+ because they thought it to more propper to the models. They also said that this will be noted in newer copies of the armybok.

It's not a big thing to change could have done it myself but, I think I need some aproval first :P
osito is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old May 16th, 2006, 07:08 PM
GW has been known to talk about changes and then fail to carry through. I see no reason to change the files until such a change becomes official.
Ghaz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
osito

Old May 17th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Acording to the people I talked to the change would take place in the new printing batch. So IF they change it it will show in new bought armybooks.
osito is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old May 17th, 2006, 06:51 PM
And until such time as it appears in the army book, then it should not be changed. Just because they said it would be in the new printing does not mean that it will be. It won't be the first time they said something and failed to carry through.
Ghaz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote