Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

bcorak

Old May 2nd, 2006, 02:13 AM
Hello,

Is there any possibility to get Archlector as a Lord choice for Empire army.

Stats are published in some WD in last few months and this choice is completlu official.

Also, as a note Ulric Priest can be used as a Hero choice in standard Empire armies not just in Middenaland army.

It just can not be places in the same army with Sigamrite priests. Official rules are also published in some WD along with SoC rulebook.

Can you fix this?

tnx
bcorak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ChainsawXIV

Old May 2nd, 2006, 09:43 AM
If you can track down the WD issues, and/or give me SoC page references, I can see if I have a copy to work from. Assuming I can find the source information to work from, it shouldn't be a big deal to add this stuff and send it to Robert to be included in a future official update.
ChainsawXIV is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
bcorak

Old May 2nd, 2006, 12:13 PM
Quote:
If you can track down the WD issues, and/or give me SoC page references, I can see if I have a copy to work from. Assuming I can find the source information to work from, it shouldn't be a big deal to add this stuff and send it to Robert to be included in a future official update.
Arch lector - UK WD 304, US WD 302

For Priest Of Ulric reference I will send it as soon as I find it.
bcorak is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
bcorak

Old May 2nd, 2006, 12:27 PM
Priest of Ulric - US WD 278
bcorak is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ChainsawXIV

Old May 3rd, 2006, 03:03 PM
I just had a look at my admittedly small collection of WDs, and unfortunately I don't have any of the three issues you indicated. I'll ask around and see if anyone I know has them, but if you can hook me up with the information (in all it's details) or find online versions of it, that'd work too.
ChainsawXIV is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
bcorak

Old May 5th, 2006, 11:42 AM
For priest of Ulric you can check also Warhammer Chronicles 2004 page 13.

For Arch Lector i will try to find some e-doc but please check also with other community memebrs since it is too demanding for me to type it from WD.
bcorak is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Sigmar

Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:43 PM
Here is the exact text from US White Dwarf 302, pg. 13:

Arch Lector of Sigmar

Arch Lectors are among the highest priests in the Cult of Sigmar and are able to wield great power both spiritually and physically. They epitomize the aspect of Sigmar as a warrior god and have a fierce hatred of all things Chaotic. An Arch Lector of Sigmar is a fiery individual, zealous and proud, with a strong arm to wield a warhammer in the name of his god. Uttering prayers of strength and battle, he must take the fight to the depraved, the unholy, and the unclean and smite them with all his holy wrath.

An Arch Lector of Sigmar is a new Lord choice for an Empire army, but he may not be used in a Cult of Ulric or Middenland army.

Arch Lector of Sigmar 145 points / model

Arch Lector M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T4 W3 I5 A3 Ld9
Warhorse M8 WS3 BS0 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld5

Equipment: Warhammer (hand weapon)

Options:

May have light armor (+3 pts) or heavy armor (+6 pts). May also carry a shield (+3 pts).

May have a second warhammer (+6 pts) or a two-handed warhammer (great weapon +4 pts)

May ride a warhorse (+15 pts), which may be barded (+6 pts).

May be given magic items from the Common or Empire magic item list with a maximum total value of 100 pts.

Special Rules:

Blessing of Sigmar: Arch Lectors of Sigmar are blessed by Sigmar and can invoke the god's protection against the dark sorcery of the enemy. As long as the Arch Lector is on the battlefield, he adds two dice to the Empire player's Dispel Dice pool during the enemy's Magic Phase.

Righteous Fury: Arch Lectors and the unit they are with Hate all models in any of the following armies: all Chaos (Chaos Warriors, Beastmen, Chaos Dwarfs, and Daemons), all Undead (Tomb Kings and Vampire Counts), and all Skaven. Note that this power does not affect characters (who are more difficult to influence than the average soldier) or units Immune to Psychology. Also note that Arch Lectors will never join units that are not followers of Sigmar: thus, Arch Lectors can never join units of Knights of the White Wolf or any Kislevite units.

Prayers of Sigmar: An Arch Lector uses the same prayers as a Warrior Priest. His prayers have a Power Level of 4, and he may use two Prayers per turn.

Hope this information makes it into an update soon...
Sigmar is offline   #7 Reply With Quote