Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kturock

Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:35 AM
I got the pdf from the kickstarter. Is anyone starting to add the new parts into HL? I see Noir is already available, so I'm hoping Rome would be also.
I don't know anything about coding, but can do..something.
kturock is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
I'm working on it. It'll still have to go through the approval process and such, but I've got a good start on the work. Hopefully I'll have something unofficial by next week, but I've got kind of a busy schedule coming up so I can't say for sure when I can get a first draft done. I'll let folks here know when I do, though, so you can contact me for a copy of it. I'm not sure how long it will take to go through the full review process to be an official file, though, as that time can vary and especially with so many folks at Lone Wolf focused so heavily on Realm Works right now there could be even more delay than usual.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; September 2nd, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 3rd, 2013, 11:33 AM
As an update I got a big chunk of it done today.There are a couple of things I need to get some clarification on from Pinnacle (they're doing a bunch of little updates to the PDF this week which should all make it into the final print version) and I have a couple of things in the new "Legacy" mechanic that are going to take some work to implement. That being said I'll be willing to share a preliminary version with anyone who wants it but only after it becomes available for actual purchase from Pinnacle (since I have no way of knowing who did and didn't back the Kickstarter I don't want to just make it available before it becomes fully available to non-Kickstarter backers.)

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote