Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SlyRebirth

Old January 11th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Hello

Firstly, thanks to the volunteers putting these files together. The work is much appreciated.

Just a heads-up that the Space Wolves list has a bug in it, regarding the Power Fist upgrade option for Blood Claws and Grey Hunters.

Although the tick-box states the correct pts value (25), when checked it changes to 40, and adds 40pts to the army total rather than 25. Other weapons options appear to work correctly.

I'm using AB v3.3a
I'm using 40K files v1.12
SlyRebirth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old January 11th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Please look at the squad size of the unit to which you add the power fist before and after you add it; you should note that it increases by one and a new sub-unit of one model is created for the power fist (which has a different profile) and the appropriate point cost is added for the additional model.

The files are set up this way to avoid confusion over which models have which weapons and to avoid having the "wrong" model be removed to make room for the PF guy.

PS The preferred venue for reporting all bugs in the AB40K files is the bug tracker over at www.ab40k.org

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SlyRebirth

Old January 11th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I understand - I didn't see why that was happening before, and of course by removing the Power Fist to check the impact on overall points you're then deleting one of the squad members... hence the illusion of the bug.

Thanks for the explanation!
SlyRebirth is offline   #3 Reply With Quote