Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 10th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I recently switched my license to a new computer, as my old one was pretty much dying. I am running windows 7 and had no problems using the D&DI downloader. It took me 6 hours to download the data. The only thing missing was the Essentials classes based on what I have seen listed in the recent compendium update. I know I saw another post in here saying the updater had to be re-calibrated to get the new classes due to some asinine coding by WOTC though.

I have a friend thats in a FIOS area and gets horrible internet connection. Verizon said there is nothing they can do about it, but the download speed problems he has are definitely the ISP and not hero lab.

As for WOTC's Character Builder... garbage... is an understatement. I sat here for over an hour and a half and the thing still was not loaded. The new CB is just trash. Their decision to go online only for Mac users was a big mistake. The new CB sucks. And after what they did with the last MB patch I am pretty much done with WOTC. The only reason I keep my D&DI account active now is for the updates for Hero Lab and to see what they add to compendium.
RavenX is offline   #11 Reply With Quote