Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prethen

Old April 1st, 2020, 11:15 AM
I've already submitted a bug report on this, but wanted to find out if there's something else that I might be doing wrong.

I've purchased both a Hireling and Expert Hireling boon (PFS). I cannot select the Hireling in the Expert Hireling boon. When I do, it remains gray (i.e. never saved) and then I get the pop-up message stating nothing changed.

So, I tried adding the skills manually via Permanent Adjustments. I could add Skill Training twice, but I have no way to make those skills Expert without forcing HLO to show that my skill choices are in error.

Anyone else have this issue? Workarounds?

Last edited by Prethen; April 1st, 2020 at 11:24 AM. Reason: specify PFS
Prethen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old April 1st, 2020, 02:22 PM
Under Customize>Permanent Adjustments, you can add Skill Increases... however, it doesn't appear to actually do anything. Looks like a bug to me.
dacoobob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 1st, 2020, 02:58 PM
Hey there,

We actually intercepted a report in support just today that let us know about this problem which I suspect may very well have been from you, Prethen. I too have encountered the bug in question in reproduction and we made sure to get the issue documented for further review.

I'm sorry to say that I'm not privy to the prioritization of tasks or bugs on the system but did want to acknoledge we are tracking this problem for correction in our system.

Thanks!
Ryan F is offline   #3 Reply With Quote