Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 16th, 2016, 08:17 PM
I emailed it to you, Shadow.
blzbob is offline   #841 Reply With Quote
Amatyr

Old October 17th, 2016, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
There is not a specific "Race vs Class" ability adjustment. Instead HL sees Race and Class special Abilities as just "Ability: Uses/Period". Give that try.
Unfortunately, Ability: Uses/Period doesn't list the Racial Point Spell-like Abilities as options in the dropdown.
Amatyr is offline   #842 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old October 17th, 2016, 08:24 AM
If I want to use the 3rd edition conversions from the ShadowD20 files on my Ipad, do I need anything from the Community pack to have the same list as on my PC version?
Sarelth is offline   #843 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old October 17th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarelth View Post
If I want to use the 3rd edition conversions from the ShadowD20 files on my Ipad, do I need anything from the Community pack to have the same list as on my PC version?
My personal house rules file (Shadow d20) is not meant to co-exist with the community pack.

As your not one of my players I advise you to NOT load my house rule shadow d20 HL file. It is not meant for the public and as such I give no support unless your actually in my group.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #844 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old October 29th, 2016, 09:25 AM
@ShadowChemosh

Is the DSP - Ultimate Psionics part of the community pack? I tried reporting a bug about the weapon enhancement Parrying. They said they have nothing to do with it, but at the time I thought was part of a package I purchase. If so the error brings up gIsEquip for thing ipPUParry in the eval script #3. Doesn't seem to hurt anything so its minor, but I hope this is the right spot for this post. Thanks for reading.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #845 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old October 29th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
@ShadowChemosh

Is the DSP - Ultimate Psionics part of the community pack? I tried reporting a bug about the weapon enhancement Parrying. They said they have nothing to do with it, but at the time I thought was part of a package I purchase. If so the error brings up gIsEquip for thing ipPUParry in the eval script #3. Doesn't seem to hurt anything so its minor, but I hope this is the right spot for this post. Thanks for reading.
Yep. Why when in Configure Your Hero window it displays as a child of the "Community Pack".

Ok I was able to duplicate this problem. I have added it as issue#73.

As a work around for now. If you go to Develop menu and turn OFF "Enable Data File Debugging" the error will not display. You can do this to prevent the message from popping up while trying to play the character.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #846 Reply With Quote
Slater Rockfist

Old October 29th, 2016, 09:48 AM
I miss the numerian leaf armor from gallery of evil-adventure in the pack - or how is it named?
Slater Rockfist is offline   #847 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old October 30th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater Rockfist View Post
I miss the numerian leaf armor from gallery of evil-adventure in the pack - or how is it named?
My take of why this armor was left out as it exists in Pathfinder rules as "Leaf Armor" from the Inner Sea World Guide. The stats are just "slightly" different.

I went ahead and added it in for the next release. Thanks!

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #848 Reply With Quote
archer

Old November 6th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
Getting a conflict with the Horror Adventures release and whats currently in GitHub:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cMPCHPsBd' (Eval Script '#1') on line 1
-> Tag 'WepProf.wMPCHPsBd' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rcMPDPHamm' (Eval Script '#3') on line 1
-> Tag 'WepProf.wMPDPHamer' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rcMPGrBioW' (Eval Script '#2') on line 1
-> Tag 'WepProf.wMPABioWGr' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rcMPLBioWp' (Eval Script '#3') on line 1
-> Tag 'WepProf.wMPABioWLs' not defined
I've been consistently getting these errors as well, but I don't think it's associated with the horror update. I'm unsure what's causing it, but I don't know how to make it go away.
archer is offline   #849 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 6th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archer View Post
I've been consistently getting these errors as well, but I don't think it's associated with the horror update. I'm unsure what's causing it, but I don't know how to make it go away.
You update your Community Pack to the latest version. Make sure when you update HL or Pathfinder that you update your community Pack.

Going to "assume" you did a reinstall of HL to "fix" issues and this caused you to no longer have a Secondary URL setup. Go to the first POST of this thread. Re-enter the URL and download and install Pathfinder Pack (v1.4).

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #850 Reply With Quote