Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

AEIOU

Old December 3rd, 2015, 09:02 PM
It would be spiffy if css code could be added to allow vertical text display in tables. This would really help with header lines in charts. It's difficult to display more than a handful of columns and I'd like to be able to do something like a chart of skills or domains.
AEIOU is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old December 4th, 2015, 04:20 AM
+1

I'll add that I wish there was a better way of copy / pasting table elements. I often need to move rows or columns from one spot in the table to another and end up with it pasting the whole copied portion into a single cell so I end up with a table inside a table. Not a major thing, but worth mentioning.
meek75 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old December 4th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Agreed. I tend to create and save my tables in Excel so when changes happen I can update and paste the new version into RW. That's redundant and should be unnecessary.

I look at is as tables are minimally supported whereas some things are completely missing so I have been trying to stay focused on things that simply aren't in RW that need to be rather than refinements for my suggestions.
AEIOU is offline   #3 Reply With Quote