Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Portilis

Old February 21st, 2014, 02:39 AM
Greetings again all,

I'm currently working on a set of mechanics for house rules for handling our own version of Armour as Damage Reduction, as we've had game issues running with the mechanics from U.Combat and the customisation is getting heavy enough that I decided to throw them out of the window and start from scratch.

(On a side note, and I keep meaning to bug report this, the U.C. Armour as DR setup in HL doesn't show touch defence, which it really should as you're still needing to lose the shield and armour enhancement bonuses against it.)

Most of what I need to sort is up and running, but there's one thing I'm not sure on - in order to avoid criticals becoming near-automatic, I need to have a "Critical AC" set of values (base, touch, flat-footed) showing up, ideally on the Basics Summary Window. Is there any way to add something to that using the editor? Ideally I'd be looking at adding it just below the normal AC values.

Any help appreciated.
Portilis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 21st, 2014, 10:07 AM
Please report any bugs through our usual bug-reporting mechanism.

Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do to affect the UI of Hero Lab. My advice would be to add a special with the values you want to display as the name and have it put a space before the beginning of the name (so it sorts to the top of the Specials tab). Then you can see it on the specials summary tab (perhaps even moving that summary tab left so it is next to the basics).
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Portilis

Old February 21st, 2014, 10:30 AM
Thanks Aaron, I've settled for adding a situation modifier to sort it in the end
Portilis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote