Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Pax_ View Post
BUG; Spell: Shape [Material]

Each separate element is a different spell (like Elemental Walls), but HL does not currently provide a way to specify which element each such spell is for.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #81 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis View Post
When you print out character sheets for Technomancers, it still says 'Mentor Spirit' and not Paragon on the header.
Mathias is online now   #82 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeepee View Post
It looks like that Hero Lab uses some of the old rules for the KarmaGen system, from before the errata was released. For example Metatype variants are currently bought for free, instead of a Karma cost corresponding to the BP value.
Thanks for reporting this. I'm going to have to put this on my to-do list for a little while while I pester Catalyst for a pdf of the most recent printing of RC - I need to see this in context.
Mathias is online now   #83 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckWatr View Post
1) Under the Permanent Adjustment options, selecting 'Gear Build Point Limit' doesn't adjust the amount of Gear that can be purchased before it errors out. Fortunately, this one doesn't give fits when locking Character Creation.
Please be more specific about what you're seeing for this error. I'm not sure what you're trying to report.
Mathias is online now   #84 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
2) When purchasing enemies, it adds the Connection and Incidence and doubles it under the enemy heading (as it should), but it then doubles THAT number when giving you the points as bonus Karma.

Also, Enemies ranks 1-25 under the BP system, meaning it should grant 1-25 BP (or 2 to 50 Karma). It's listing 25 as the maximum that can be gained. So, on the above example, if you were to turn that enemy from a 3/3 into, say, a 3/4 (which should grant 14 total points under Karma) gives 26 points, and causes an error.
Mathias is online now   #85 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
3) This one may not be related to the current build - but under Advancement, when you go to add a membership to a magical group, the tooltip tells you that, in advancement mode, the group with have a 'Join' button. The only thing I see is something listing as: (Join Group), as if it might have been a placeholder.
Quote:
Yeah I think this is a placeholder. When you add the group on the social page, it has an option to 'join group'. This will spent the karma for you.
Canis is correct. If you want to join a magical group, add the group on the Social tab, then press the "Join Group" button that will appear on that group.
Mathias is online now   #86 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
4) Custom Negative Qualities are also reflecting their build point value in number, but granting double in Karma.
Added to the to-do list, thanks for reporting this.
Mathias is online now   #87 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie the Formori View Post
having a problem with Knowledge skill given with Priority based build.

...it is only costing me .5 per rank.
Mathias is online now   #88 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycerius View Post
Normally (in BP gen) when you select the Changeling (SURGE I-III) qualities, the BPs spent/gained don't count towards the 35 pt limit. For ex: SURGE II lists 20/10 BP for positive/negative metagentics. While positives still cost BP (and negatives still gain you BP), those don't count towards the 35 pt limits for their respective section.

Karmagen is not acting this way. The metagentic numbers are affecting the point limits.
Mathias is online now   #89 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Sprite Link echo: the drop down selection box that should let you choose the new sprite to add to your list has EVERYTHING in it. It does have the sprites listed several times (both singular and plural) but all give an error message and don't work.
Would you mind emailing me a character that shows this error, please? I can't duplicate it, but the problem may be character specific (sprite link needs to build a list of the sprites your stream offers so that it doesn't offer you a choice you already have, and there may be something on your character that's interfering with the building of that list). My email address is my user name here @wolflair.com.

Alternatively, what's your stream? Do you have a paragon? How many times have you selected Sprite Link? Do you have the Wild Technomancer quality? Anything else you can think of that might affect sprites for this character?
Mathias is online now   #90 Reply With Quote