Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old September 24th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Interested how you ended up doing this? I had to make it finally using a Configurable in Pathfinder. Paths of War is the Pathfinder version of ToB actually. Maneuvers are very close to spells but still work very different. Actually they are closer to Psionic Powers actually. hmm is that what you ended up using?
No, I'm using custom abilities, primary for stances, secondary for maneuvers. I haven't entered very many yet, so I'm not sure how user friendly its going to be, but we'll see. I took some code from the Tome of Battle thread located somewhere else on this d20 forum which puts up an error whenever more than one stance is active. As for initiator level, I created a special then bootstrapped it to the hasting adjustment. That seems to be the adjustment to use whenever you want to put something on all characters. I will probably need to tweak the formula to account for the prestige classes from Tome of Battle, but for now it seems to work well.

One of the reasons I didn't want to use psionics/spells is because just because you are able to take a higher level maneuver doesn't mean you have to. This could create error messages if you want to take an additional 3rd level maneuver instead of a 5th level maneuver you just gained access to. Maybe Pathfinder has a way around that, but I'm not aware of any work-arounds with the d20 system.
Sendric is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 11th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Shadow,

Is the configurable solution you used for Paths of War something that would translate to d20? I'm not thrilled with the solution of using custom abilities, though the hang-ups may mostly be my own issues. I don't like how much clutter they add to the in-play and specials tabs. I can remove them from the specials tab, but then that messes up the printed sheet.
Sendric is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
Mordan

Old November 15th, 2013, 05:16 PM
I was just curious. There currently is NO download for any Tome of Battle stuff, is that correct?
Mordan is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 16th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
I was just curious. There currently is NO download for any Tome of Battle stuff, is that correct?
Correct. I am working on one now, though, and it will be included in the next release, which will probably come in January unless I can get things done more quickly over the next couple weeks.
Sendric is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
TheDarkSaint

Old November 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM
I'm working my way through the Complete Divine for PrC's. Once I get finished, would I send them to you, Sendric to put in a possible update?
TheDarkSaint is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 18th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkSaint View Post
I'm working my way through the Complete Divine for PrC's. Once I get finished, would I send them to you, Sendric to put in a possible update?
That would be awesome. There are currently only three included in the community set (Radiant Servant, Shining Blade and Temple Raider), so that would be a huge boost to the set. Thanks!
Sendric is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 13th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Added Tempest from Complete Adventurer.
Sendric is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Mordan

Old December 14th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Out of curiosity, My Lawful G file shows the last update as being may 26th 2013. Is this accurate? Or am i missing something?
Mordan is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 15th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
Out of curiosity, My Lawful G file shows the last update as being may 26th 2013. Is this accurate? Or am i missing something?
Sounds about right. Sorry I wasn't able to get a second release out this year. I had too much other stuff going on during the summer.
Sendric is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 9th, 2014, 11:41 AM
I have added the racial substitution levels from Races of Stone. Each level was added as its own class variant.

While working on this, I discovered (with special thanks to Risner) how to modify the animal companion. This was necessary in order to complete the Goliath Druid, but will also come in handy for some other things I'm looking at.

Last edited by Sendric; January 9th, 2014 at 11:46 AM.
Sendric is offline   #80 Reply With Quote