Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeaDawg View Post
Need a new scroll bar added in the Social Tab to allow scrolling between the sections, not just within the sections. If you acquire enough contacts or identities then the Subscriptions & memberships section gets pushed off the bottom of the screen, with no way to access it. If you have something already entered into that section, like a P2.0 subscription, then it shows in the summary window even after the section is no longer accessible in the main window, but you can not access that section by clicking on the entry showing in the summary window.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #51 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
When adding the extreme environment modification to a vehicle, after character creation, the customize button is disabled and there is no text box or drop down menu available to select the extreme environment it will operate in. So, the resulting addition looks like this:

Extreme Environment Modification:????

and throws up a validation error about selecting an environment.
Mathias is online now   #52 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Back to the issue of the Mig-67 requiring "Implant Maintenance" be added to one of it's lifestyles... Sorry, long post....
Thanks for the report, this will be fixed in the next update.
Mathias is online now   #53 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRunner View Post
Not really a Bug, but you added alot of the tweaking magic rules options from page 31 of street magic, but left out Adept Initiation which allows adepts to take an extra power point instead of a meta magic. Any possibility this can get added in? I am allowed to use this option and its the only thing holding me back from being able to have my character finally fully in Hero Lab right now.
On the Personal tab, there's already an Adept Power Points adjustment in the Permanent Adjustments table. In the next update, there will also be a Metamagic Powers adjustment. You'll be able to add both of these adjustments and use them to transfer as many or as few points as you wish from one pool to the other.
Mathias is online now   #54 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookdragon View Post
I am not sure if this is a bug or I am simply not seeing where the changes would show up, but the qualities Resistance to Toxins/Pathogens does not seen to change any of the resistance pools. I have taken them singly and both at the same time.
Mathias is online now   #55 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
Speed Loader - Not sure if these are bugs, but thought would bring them up:

1) If add multiple Speed Loaders as an accessory, get warning. However, if then stack them, the warning goes away when all stacked to one entry.

Quote:
2) Speed Loader not set up as a Container for ammunition. Possible to mimic the weapon capacity at same time?
In my opinion, having to store ammo within loaders/clips is not worth the hassle, compared to simply tossing all the ammo and all the loaders you have for a weapon onto that weapon, and assuming that each time you reload the gun, you're using a clip/loader, rather than putting in individual bullets.
Mathias is online now   #56 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Subsonic Rounds - When bought as separate ammunition, get "Attempt to access non-existant parent pick for top-level container from script" dialog.
Mathias is online now   #57 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabim696 View Post
Awesome I see that now. Now I'm running into another issue. It says that I should be able to add tow razors or retractable blades to the feet but when I click to add these modifications just to the Raptor legs these mods doesn't seem to be on the list. I was also wondering why some of the modular plug-ins take up capacity in the cyberlimb (like the water jets and skimmer disk) and some don't (like the Raptor legs and jackhammer)? In Augmentation none of the plug-ins have a capacity listed.

It was only the two movement-based ones, and I see that they both have the same capacity as cyberskates, so I suspect a copy-paste error.
Mathias is online now   #58 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMax View Post
Combat Sense is not totaled into Full Defense and Full Parry.
Mathias is online now   #59 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 16th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludragn View Post
Dont know if this was mentioned earlier or not in previous bug threads but here goes.

When i do a print preview of the char sheet the full action parry for blades: spec axes is not listed on the char sheet. if i go blades: spec swords or knives it does, but not for axes. it lists the regular parry for axes but not the full action.
Could you provide more detail about how I can reproduce this error, please? I just added the blades skill (with no specialty), a combat axe, and a sword to a blank character, and both the combat axe and the sword show a full parry in parentheses on the character sheet. Adding either the axes or swords specialty to the blades skill does not change what is displayed (other than the expected changes to the dice pools).
Mathias is online now   #60 Reply With Quote