Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Pezmerga

Old October 4th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Could you be more specific about the combination of race size and weapon size (and what type of weapon)?
Nevermind I just realized Jotun Grip has a -2 penalty that isn't taken away from Massive Weapon.

One thing I did notice though is when you are in titanic rage form, which makes you large if you were medium , you cant wield a huge katana one handed with Jotun Grip. Shouldn't you be able to, Since you'd be large with that power and able to wield a Large Katana One handed normally?

Last edited by Pezmerga; October 4th, 2011 at 04:02 PM.
Pezmerga is offline   #541
malfador

Old October 4th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Has this been fixed?

An archetype trades in an Armor proficiency, but after taking a level in a class that gives it back, it still refuses to work.

Example, An Urban barbarian loses Medium Armor proficiency. Taking a level of Fighter should STILL give it back, RAW.

Is there an In-Play tab for Vital Strike?

Has there been a fix for Furious Focus so the player does NOT receive the penalty for Power Attack with his first attack?
malfador is offline   #542
Robert4818

Old October 6th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Am I missing something?

When I print my Spellbook for a wordcasting Sorcerer I do not get the sorc's Target Words. Is there a way to add them/print them?
Robert4818 is offline   #543
evilash

Old October 7th, 2011, 03:15 AM
When activating hybrid form for a character with the werebear template, the character's size changes to Large. According to Bestiary 2, however, the hybrid size should stay Medium.

EDIT: Also, the natural armor, Str and Con bonuses should all be 2 for the hybrid form.

Last edited by evilash; October 7th, 2011 at 03:36 AM.
evilash is offline   #544
Takeda

Old October 7th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Wrist Sheaths don't show up as a container ... this includes the spring loaded ones.
Takeda is offline   #545
Nikmal

Old October 7th, 2011, 10:38 PM
On almost all the creatures and NPC's that have a flight speed has none listed in the creature information on either the default data sheet or in the hero labs window. All it shows is the land speed in general. If I am not mistaken I believe this applies to all creatures with differing types of speed such as climb, swim, and burrowing.

This should be listed as it could make a difference overall on what the DM does should he/she forget their bestiaries or data that they printed out.
Nikmal is offline   #546
Dragnmoon

Old October 8th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Musket, double-barreled for some reason is adding a +1 to Dmg on one of my characters (3rd level Dwarf Gunslinger), but does not seem to do it on all of them.

Edit: Seems to be treating it as a Melee weapon and adding Str to the damage.

Last edited by Dragnmoon; October 8th, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #547
Some_call_me_Tim

Old October 9th, 2011, 09:03 AM
The eagle is listed as a small creature. HL says it occupies a 2.5 foot space and has 0 reach. Small creatures should occupy a 5 foot space and have 5 foot reach.
Some_call_me_Tim is offline   #548
Asandir

Old October 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Ranger's 12th level ability Camouflage description that appears on the Specials page says "you can use the Hide skill in favored terrain." clicking on the question mark it is defined correctly that you can use the Stealth skill.

Thanks.
Asandir is offline   #549
thundershot

Old October 10th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramicus View Post
I have found that when using Pathfinder Data set v5.6 with HeroLab v3.7a the following bug in the user interface.

When the Ranger reaches a level where he may have more than one favored enemy AND favored terrain (for example at 8th level the Ranger may have 2 of each) that once I select two choices for one category (either enemy or terrain), the software "locks out" the remaining window in a fashion where I cannot select the remaining category choice.

To reproduce the error, simply select one enemy and one terrain to begin. Then select a second enemy. The terrain section will then be "locked" once the scroll bar appears in the enemy section. I would think that BOTH sections should be set to scroll at that point, but because of this bug, I cannot select the second terrain, thus leaving the PC with a validation error.

The phenomenon also happens when a second terrain is selected instead of enemy (it produces the same problem regardless of which you select first).

If there is a work around, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, please log for a bug fix.

Thanks!

Ramicus
I'm having the same problem. My wife's character is being leveled up and needs another favored terrain, and the box isn't big enough to show all of the info, so she can't add it...

thundershot is offline   #550
Closed Thread