Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Toblakai

Old September 6th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thistledown View Post
I have no interest in HLO, as none of my gaming stores have internet. I am quite disappointed that Starfinder won't be supported on HL and look forward to ShadowChemosh solving that.

I'm also pissed that the droid version of HL they've been promising for years is being dropped entirely.
Can you point me at a post where LWD promised an Android version (should be many posts because you said "for years").

You can use your phone as a mobile hotspot at gaming stores, I suspect the data usage will be very minimal.
Toblakai is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
thistledown

Old September 6th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
Can you point me at a post where LWD promised an Android version (should be many posts because you said "for years").

You can use your phone as a mobile hotspot at gaming stores, I suspect the data usage will be very minimal.
I have asked them every time I stopped by the booth at Gencon for the last 4 or 5 years. Until this year, they always gave a response such as "we're working on realmworks (or another project) first, then we'll get to it". This year they finally admitted they're not doing it.
thistledown is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 6th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Quote:
I have asked them every time I stopped by the booth at Gencon for the last 4 or 5 years. Until this year, they always gave a response such as "we're working on realmworks (or another project) first, then we'll get to it". This year they finally admitted they're not doing it.
This year, we officially announced how Hero Lab is finally going be available on Android. And every other platform that users have been clamoring for.
rob is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old September 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Quote:
So never a promise... you may want to edit your post.
Toblakai is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
thistledown

Old September 6th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
So never a promise... you may want to edit your post.
Being consistently told that they will come through with something is certainly a promise. I don't see a need to edit anything.
thistledown is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old September 7th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Being consistently told that they will come through with something is certainly a promise. I don't see a need to edit anything.
Hmm, ok. can you point me at where they said they were going to come trhough with something? Sounds like the conversations you had with them, they never said they were going to do it because they were busy on something else. Now of course they did say that HL will be usable on Android, and it is this month (beta)!
Toblakai is offline   #46 Reply With Quote