Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Steev42

Old September 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty sure others mentioned it, but I'm still getting the skill ranks not showing when I equip my Headband of Mental Superiority +4 (Diplomacy/Perception). Working around it with personal tab, but since it was listed as fixed, trying to give every bit of info possible.
Steev42 is offline   #261
Cylria

Old September 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM
As an Bard Archaeologist it seems I can't select either the Ninja Trick rogue talent, nor do the ninja tricks show up individually. I do have Ultimate combat enabled. It also seems that the 'extra rogue' talent feet is considered invalid, even after fourth level.
Cylria is offline   #262
d20Maverick

Old September 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM
The "Integrated" half-elf alternate racial trait now properly adds the skill bonus to Disguise (instead of Diplomacy), but after 6.20 no longer removes the Skill Focus from the Feats page. It does, however, grey-out Adaptability, as it used to and should.
d20Maverick is offline   #263
RMR

Old September 5th, 2012, 01:13 AM
I believe Entangle is a 2nd level Wood Specialization for wizards but its not allowing you to put it in your specialization spells.
RMR is offline   #264
ancient

Old September 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Confirming the Summoner/Syntheist (Aasimar Level 6)

- Extra Evolution Feat is grayed out / not recognized (because Synthesist has no Eidolon). Extra Points (2 in my case) are not added to the Eidolons pool
- Natural Attacks (if Fused Eidolon is activated) Attack Bonus not calculated (shows only the +1 from Amulet of Mighty Fists, not the BAB From Eidolon+Base STR)
ancient is offline   #265
AncientOne

Old September 5th, 2012, 01:00 PM
These items were posted on the thread for my custom sheet... I'm reposting them here because this thread seems more appropriate:
  1. The "Suishen, Guardian of the Amatatsu" katana (a minor artifact from the Jade Regent material) appears in the XML as a magic item but not as a weapon unless you actually equip it.
  2. Alternative racial traits (at least for Orcs... haven't checked others) are not appearing in the XML at all.
  3. The javelin weapon is appearing in the "melee" section of the XML instead of in the "ranged" section, even though the Core Rulebook lists it as a ranged weapon. Ranged attack information is included, but this causes it to be regarded as a melee weapon that can be thrown (similar to a dagger) rather than as an actual ranged weapon.
AncientOne is offline   #266
ancient

Old September 5th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Both tested with a Level 1 Aasimar Synthesist:

---Changed:

- Why does a Lvl 1 Biped Claws Eidolon has no Armor Bonus (should come up with +2). A Higher level Eidolon has the Armor Bonus from the Eidolon Table not calculated correctly (but I am not sure what is correct right here). Please check this again.

--- Added:

This is even more weired. Even if the Eidolon isnt fused the Dex Bonus from the Eidolon is added to that of the Synthesist, this should never happen but it does (if fused DEX is replaced)

Last edited by ancient; September 5th, 2012 at 02:05 PM.
ancient is offline   #267
mycerius

Old September 6th, 2012, 07:38 AM
While flurry of blows is printing out now, it is still not calculating the to hits correctly. If I have a monk 5 / fighter 1, then my BAB for flurry is +6 meaning he should have 2 full BAB attacks and 1 iterative attack. Unfortunately, HL is not displaying the iterative attack.

Also, now that flurry of blows is being looked at again, the Crusader's Flurry feat still needs to be addressed.
mycerius is offline   #268
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 6th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Broodmaster archetype for the summoner is giving me an error saying I have too many/too large eidolons but I haven't actually selected any. When I do select one, it still shows the error message.
blzbob is offline   #269
Benzini

Old September 7th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Herolab doesn't stop you when adding spells to your spell book. There are limits in the rules as to which and how many spells you can add per level and initially. I'd like the software to save me the time of looking those limitations up.

And, when listing Spell School concentrations on the character sheet, it lists opposition schools and concentration, but not what they are!! (Just- Evocation, Divination... and nothing about why they are printed on the sheet).
Benzini is offline   #270
Closed Thread