Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue. It does appear that on the printed sheet, the wrong number is being displayed (the modified attack bonus in a field labeled BAB). I apologize, I did not realize you were referring to the printed output, and was only looking within the program when I made my tests.

Last edited by Mathias; September 17th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Mathias is online now   #241
Sendric

Old October 16th, 2013, 06:00 AM
The Dragon Disciple (OGL prestige class from DMG) does not allow the user to select which class to add a spell to. Looking at a copy of the class in the editor, I see that it grants extra magic levels (which would normally bring up the selector), but also has "Extra Spells Instead?" selected. This seems to remove the class selector from the portfolio tab, making it possible to select which spell level to add a spell to, but not which class.
Sendric is offline   #242
Mordan

Old November 15th, 2013, 06:50 PM
I seem to see that complete warrior is not showing all prestige classes associated with it. Namely the Frenzied Berserker. Tried making sure everything was checkmarked but still cannot seem to find it listed anywhere,
Mordan is offline   #243
vsteel

Old November 16th, 2013, 07:23 AM
I have a problem with the monk stunning fist. Ki straps and the extra stunning feat don't change the DC or the times a day. I didn't find anything in my searches referencing these issues. I have even been able to recreate the bug by just taking a NPC level 13 monk and trying to add the feat and equipment. Also, I have been able to get around it but I also can't get the feat "ability focus" to select stunning fist.
vsteel is offline   #244
Sendric

Old November 16th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
I seem to see that complete warrior is not showing all prestige classes associated with it. Namely the Frenzied Berserker. Tried making sure everything was checkmarked but still cannot seem to find it listed anywhere,
Correct. Not all prestige classes are currently implemented. Sorry about that. I've been trying to get as many added as I can, but these things take time.

Note: This would actually be a community set bug, because LW doesn't have the rights to add anything that's not open source (which is pretty much everything outside of the PHB, DMG, EPH, and MM).
Sendric is offline   #245
Lortherin

Old January 20th, 2014, 07:57 PM
I don't see a 4.1 bug report thread, so I guess they go here? I'm having a problem with a half-orc fighter in a portfolio. He's got four levels of fighter but after closing and re-opening, his attack bonus is only showing as a 2. I added a level 4 human fighter and saved again, and on restarting the program that one is showing a proper +4 attack bonus, but the half-orc still shows +2.

I hope this isn't a duplicate report, but I didn't see this when reading through the thread.
Lortherin is offline   #246
Lortherin

Old January 21st, 2014, 11:40 AM
Never mind about the half orc because I'm a dunderhead. Tower shield in combat = -2. Duh.
Lortherin is offline   #247
TobyFox2002

Old January 24th, 2014, 05:44 AM
I was bootstrapping the Feat Spirited Charge feat for something I was working on and I came across something odd.

Apparently the unique id for Spirited Charge is simply "f" nothing else. I thought this was odd so I examined the srd_feats.dat file and sure enough Spirited charge is listed as:

UNIQUE ID NAME
f Spirited Charge

Thought you might want to be aware.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #248
asw122

Old February 3rd, 2014, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
Flurry of Blows: I found an old bug that wont allow a user to "equip it" because it has no size... this is the bug im still having. was flurry ever fixed?
Apparently not as I've just hit this too and I cannot figure out a way to work around it.
asw122 is offline   #249
Sendric

Old February 3rd, 2014, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asw122 View Post
Apparently not as I've just hit this too and I cannot figure out a way to work around it.
I believe it was designed to not be selectable because its not a separate weapon.
Sendric is offline   #250
Closed Thread