Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

frumple

Old June 25th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Aaron & Mathias

The problem is trying to do a foreach that catches all the different ways a situational can be applied. As I understand there is no tag I that specifies from what thing a situational is called.

It ties into the larger issue of order of applying templates. A template that changes situationals affects all that exist before it is applied, but not to ones that are applied after. In other words, there is an implied order of operations with templates that makes them different that how classes, feats, etc. are applied.
frumple is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old June 25th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Looking at the stuff in the class level table, it looks like templates have a cIndex field which is set to be their line on that list. The higher it is, the "later" the template was added.

Could you use the cIndex of the current template, foreach through all the racial abilities which come from templates other than your own, and disable them if their templates cIndex field is lower? In the case of several templates with this behavior, only the latest applied will have undisabled abilities, which is what you are shooting for, no?
Aaron is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old June 28th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Yes it is. I will give it a try.
frumple is offline   #13 Reply With Quote