Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DBAllyn

Old December 31st, 2013, 11:51 PM
I run it on an HP ElitePad Win 8.1Pro it works great on the tablet, just make sure you have a BT mouse and kb because it doesnt take some of the touches all that well. Other than that it runs great on the tablet and with win8.1 pro as a whole.
DBAllyn is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
DBAllyn

Old December 31st, 2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
I know this is being suggested specifically for Windows tablets, but please, PLEASE, if this does get done, make it a desktop application, not a modern app. I use Windows 7, and I'd LOVE to have an interface of that sort. Essentially a character sheet with the same kind of digital interaction that the Hero Lab program itself has? That would make my VTT gaming SO much easier.

Even when (if) I switch to Windows 8.1, I'm still gonna want to be able to easily switch between applications, so again, desktop application, not a modern app, please!
There is a difference between a windows app, and the HL Windows version. The Windows App would be specifically for the RT tablets since you cant run .exes to install the full HeroLab proper. Also on RT there isnt a true desktop mode either its for the most part metro. So just make sure you get a nonRT tablet and install the exe from the website
DBAllyn is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
tfelts

Old January 16th, 2014, 08:26 AM
I am running it on an ASUS T100 tablet with Windows 8.1 and it works great! I was expecting some lag/slow down but I haven't seen anything like this!

This makes it much easier to play magic users and keeping track of spells than pencil and paper!

Tim
tfelts is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old January 17th, 2014, 12:47 PM
I'm using a win 8.1 tablet too. It has only a Z2760 processor, so Herolab isn't as responsive as on a Core i-whatever processor.
Farling is offline   #14 Reply With Quote