Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 19th, 2010, 04:05 PM
If a class special is added by more than one class, then Hero Lab totals their levels before calculating things unless the "Independant Copies" or "Use Own Level" options are checked for that class special (see the Sneak Attack Ability for when "Use Own Level" comes into play, I don't know if there are any examples of "Independant Copies").

So, you should be able to simply bootstrap the same abilities as the domain does.

You can see this in action with a Bard/Pathfinder Chronicler or a Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple.
Mathias is online now   #11 Reply With Quote
BenT1

Old May 20th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Thanks, that solved that part of my lack of knowledge. Using this prestige class, it adds a 3rd cleric domain at 5th level of RSP. The problem is, it adds the domain to the prestige class, not the Cleric class, so when you select the domain spells for the cleric, the new domain spells are not on the choice list. Also, for the Domain Powers, it is using only the Prestige levels.

So I am looking for the script for a prestige class to add 1 to the domain count of the Cleric class.

Thanks.

BenT1
BenT1 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 21st, 2010, 08:55 AM
Unless this class can only add the domain to Cleric, and not to another divine class like inquisitor, you'll want to use the selection mechanism to allow the user to select which class to improve.

Code:

~if the user hasn't selected a class to apply this ability to,
~there's nothing more we can do, so just get out
doneif (field[usrChosen1].ischosen = 0)

field[usrChosen1].chosen.field[cCustTot].arrayvalue[0] += 1
The number of special abilities a class gets at each level are stored in the cCustTot array. arrayvalue[0] is the first line in that array, representing level 1. For a Cleric, that value is 2, because they get to choose 2 domains at 1st level, so you're changing that to 3.
Mathias is online now   #13 Reply With Quote
Grog

Old July 7th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
In the develop menu, make sure that the first option, "Enable Data File Debugging" is checked, and then for each of those armors and shields, right-click on it, and select "Show Debug Tags for XXX".

Compare those tag lists to each other......
Very helpful... Now I can find tons of stuff I was wondering about.

Thank you!
Grog is offline   #14 Reply With Quote