Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:58 AM
Armidale once again thanks for you updates to your Sheet!

Is there a reason you moved the Logo back to the first page?

Edit: I like the Society Logo in 3.6 (Larger) and the Herolab Logo on a different page.

How do I go about myself adding the Old Logo back? And just removing the Herolab logo for my personnel use?

Last edited by Dragnmoon; October 22nd, 2011 at 03:10 AM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #161 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:15 AM
Armidale the Character art is messed up in 3.7, It pushes part of it onto the bottom right of the equipment page and the rest of it ends up on Background details.
Dragnmoon is offline   #162 Reply With Quote
armidale

Old October 22nd, 2011, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Is there a reason you moved the Logo back to the first page?
Yes, it was requested by wolflair (Colen).
armidale is offline   #163 Reply With Quote
armidale

Old October 22nd, 2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Armidale the Character art is messed up in 3.7, It pushes part of it onto the bottom right of the equipment page and the rest of it ends up on Background details.
I haven't seen that. I probably need to see your .por file, unless you can tell me how to reproduce the problem.
armidale is offline   #164 Reply With Quote
armidale

Old October 22nd, 2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armidale View Post
I haven't seen that. I probably need to see your .por file, unless you can tell me how to reproduce the problem.
Ok, found and will be in the next version.
armidale is offline   #165 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 23rd, 2011, 09:19 AM
Ok quick question..

I am looking at changing some colors around in this to make it more "Colorful" would like some help. I know how to Change Colors, just having problems figuring Which code affects what. So if anyone can provide some help that would be great!

What code chooses the Color of the Boxes around the different Section? Example STR letters are White and the Box around it is Black, Say I want to change that Box to maroon, Which code is that? Is it one code I just need to change or does each box of their Own code?

Same with the Inputted stats, is there one code to change the color of the Font used for the imputed stats?
Dragnmoon is offline   #166 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 23rd, 2011, 09:42 AM
armidale a new request, does the customized sheet support adding a Companion Stat block section?
Dragnmoon is offline   #167 Reply With Quote
Kinnakeeter

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinnakeeter

Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:44 PM
I really like those last two sheets - especially Roger's print-friendly one. I do have a couple of problems with it though. I can't see the money or encumbrance at the bottom of the equipment list and in some cases even half the list is missing. This happens in both the html version and the printed version, although more of the list actually shows up in the printed version.

The printed version also does some quirky stuff to all the box backgrounds and borders but I don't know if you can do anything about that since it appears to happen to both Roger's and Armidale's sheets. It doesn't tend to happen on the sheets (like Shadow's) that are designed like stat blocks.

Armidale's sheet is also nicely laid out for anyone wanting to print or look at something in landscape mode. I don't yet see any other issues with this sheet. My only quibbles are that my old eyes can't read the font that well (for any of these sheets really) - something I can adjust easily in the html versions, but not quite so well in print.

All of these sheets show how much work all of you have been putting into them and your efforts are much appreciated. Thanks, gentlemen.
Kinnakeeter is offline   #168 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 23rd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnakeeter View Post
Armidale's sheet is also nicely laid out for anyone wanting to print or look at something in landscape mode. I don't yet see any other issues with this sheet. My only quibbles are that my old eyes can't read the font that well (for any of these sheets really) - something I can adjust easily in the html versions, but not quite so well in print.

Armidale I think that is also 1 problem, everything can be made a tad bigger. The Text is a bit tiny
Dragnmoon is offline   #169 Reply With Quote
armidale

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:07 PM
Quote:
armidale a new request, does the customized sheet support adding a Companion Stat block section?
Not at present. However you can always select the companion as the active here and then print custom output (such as a statblock) for the companion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnakeeter View Post
My only quibbles are that my old eyes can't read the font that well (for any of these sheets really) - something I can adjust easily in the html versions, but not quite so well in print.
Right now the font sizes are basically what Sebacore originally did, I haven't changed them for the most part. The goal is to match the font sizes of the sheet in the core rulebook. Are the font sizes in the book's sheet too small for you too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalVengeance View Post
Probably a stupid question, but do Armidale's or AncientOne's Custom Sheets support the Defense/Armor as D/R rules yet?
No, HeroLab can't really do this yet. However, the pathfinder supplement web page for HeroLab does say: '(Please Note: Some content from the "Vehicles" and "Variant Rules" chapters of Ultimate Combat is not included in the initial release, but will be added in the future as a free update for existing users.)'

FYI, I just submitted version 3.8 to ShadowChemosh to post. Changes include:
* show weapon-specific trip/disarm attack bonuses for trip and disarm weapons
* show both double and single attack bonuses on double weapons
* put reach distance in range box of reach weapons
* show "nonlethal" in damage box of nonlethal weapons
* fix armor/gear names to not include long description of special qualities
* fill in armor check penalty in AC Items totals row
* correct AC Items total bonus to be the sum of rows in the table
* fix issue where spell-like attacks were listed twice
* fix CMB modifiers box in some cases where modifiers were omitted
* fix issue with character art sometimes split across pages (reported by Dragnmoon)
armidale is offline   #170 Reply With Quote