Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Maidhc O Casain

Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:10 AM
Neutralize Poison appears as both a 3rd and a 4th level spell.

(Recreate: Made an 8th level Oracle of Battle, was able to choose Neutralize Poison as a spell of each of these levels).

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; October 22nd, 2010 at 03:19 AM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Belafon

Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:40 AM
Monk - Stunning Fist additional options (fatigue, stagger, etc.) not showing up at the right levels in printouts.

The skill description inside HeroLabs is correct but when you print out the character sheets, the Stunning Fist entry under "Special Abilities" is off by a step starting at 8th level. In other words an 8th level monk printout says:

Stunning Fist (Stun, Fatigue, Stagger) but it should say (Stun, Fatigue, Sicken). 12th level says (Stun, Fatigue, Stagger, Blind, Deafen) but should be (Stun, Fatigue, Sicken, Stagger). etc.

Lots of item problems, a couple that come to mind are: Ioun Stone, Orange is not adding a caster level. Bags of holding and similar items (handy haversack, etc.) are not giving errors if limits are exceeded. Volume limits can't be implemented in any practical way (what is the volume of a rope?) but weight limits should be pretty easy.
Belafon is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendel View Post
Correct, they are greyed out on the Hero Lab worksheet, but when you print them out, they are normal like the spells that you are able to cast.
I've put this on my to-do list. I had gotten them greyed out on the spells tab and class tab, and hidden on the list of spells on the standard character sheet, but I had missed handling them properly on the spells list sheets.
Mathias is online now   #103 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
Don't know if this has been reported already, but when deleting magic items from the character, the number is white, which makes it hard to read against the cream colored background. Mostly only a problem if one does not want to delete all of a stack of some item.
There are still a few color problems left in the items and magic items that I haven't gotten to yet.
Mathias is online now   #104 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Cestus doesn't appear in the character sheet output, even when equipped. It shows up in the program, but not in the Stat Block or in the PDF Sheet. (It does show in the Equipment section of the sheet, but not as an Offensive stat).
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. I added a cestus to a blank character, and I see it on the printout with the other weapons.

A possibility: the "Hide Unarmed (In weapons)" option in the output options will hide all weapons that count as an unarmed attack, like the cestus, brass knuckles, gauntlets, etc. I've modified this so that it will only hide those that are added by something else (namely Unarmed itself and Gauntlets added by armor), but not hide those the character has added to the weapons list.

Last edited by Mathias; October 22nd, 2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Added a possible reason for the problem
Mathias is online now   #105 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Got the Info!

Runeforged Weapons. It's enchantments for Rise of the Rune Lords and in Hero Lab.

In the Description (HL) of all of them it says it gives you a -2 on DiploArmorArcFly. Should say just diplomacy. It appears to correctly function as a minus to diplomacy and nothing else.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #106 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendel View Post
I noticed on the description for "Share Spells with Familiar" it says that any spell cast on the master may also affect the familiar. However, in PF, that is not how this works any more. Share spells only lets you cast a spell with the target of you on your familiar but a single casting does not affect both.

For example, if I wanted to be cast shield on myself, I could, but my familiar would not have it. If the following round, I cast it on my familiar, we would both have it. However, it would take two castings and in this case two rounds to do so.

Not as cool as it was in 3.5. I just wanted to bring that to your attention as a possible fix.
Mathias is online now   #107 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeach90266 View Post
I can't find where to access the Variant Class Abilities for the pre-existing core classes. For instance, how do I create an Urban Ranger or Weapon Master?
Make sure that the APG is selected on the configure hero form.

The Archetypes table is at the bottom of the Classes tab, but won't be visible unless you have either the APG active or "Use Archetypes" within the "Optional Rules" section active.
Mathias is online now   #108 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
I have a Cleric who worships Erastil. When trying to use the Azata Sub-Domain it tells me it's not an available option even though It should be.
APG, table 2-12 (pg 91): The Azata subdomain is not among those made available to Clerics of Erastil - only Archon, Family, Feather, Fur, Growth, and Home.

(Azata is the CG subdomain of the Good domain - Erastil being a LG deity, offers the LG subdomain of the Good & Law domains (Archon) - it's not actually spelled out anywhere, but that's the pattern I saw while entering table 2-12 into HL).
Mathias is online now   #109 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mln84 View Post
I don't think this is new to this version, but a search didn't show it reported anywhere: the Wholeness of Body ability for monks is backwards- should be 2 ki points for 1 HP/level instead of 1 ki point for 2 HP/level.
Mathias is online now   #110 Reply With Quote