Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

tandell

Old April 24th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Heya,

I've tried searching for this before posting - maybe someone can point out that I'm blind and need to look in an obvious spot. Is there any way to track temporary hit points in the 4e system? I'm using Herolab as an in game character sheet but not the tactical console.

Oh yeah, I'm also having the same issues with the ddi-downloader as AussieLauren. (I found a good way to run the ddidownloader is to make a shortcut using the command: 'ddidownloader 2 < creds.txt', where creds.txt is a simple text file with your username on the first line and your password on the second line.)

-- Andrew
tandell is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old April 29th, 2010, 05:50 PM
With out using the Tactical menu, I would use the TAB "In-Play" use the 3rd section titled Add Temporary Adjustments; a menu will pop up select Derived Traits (add & close)
a check mark box and fill line appear (it has multiple colums) from the drop down menu pick hit points, the <+0> for the amount so you can adjust the amount. When you take damage use the < to mark down the temp HP you can also list the source and the duration if those apply or for your notes ect.

Hope I have helped you out.
Sean
SAbel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote