Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Fooly_Cooly

Old April 6th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Im trying to make the Ghaele from page 172 of the savage species but no matter how many of the instructions I read through I couldn't figure out how to do the lesser ghaele abilities. Someone please give advice.Its a monster class since the race also counts as a class that level.The lesser ghaele ability is supposed to give him a bunch of spell like ability but I cant figure out how to tie them in. Please provide assistance. Ty before hand

'And yes burton this is how you put on the ******* hat!'
Fooly_Cooly is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Could you give more detail on what you can't accomplish? Please explain the problem with enough detail that I don't have to dig out my copy of Savage Species.

For spell-like abilities, have you studied how an existing race (the Drow, for example) handles its spell-like abilities? You can make a copy of an existing thing in the editor in order to look at how it works.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fooly_Cooly

Old April 10th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Well I hadnt thought of researching the drow.Thank you for the suggestion.It seems racail spell like abilities are only described when your looking at the race choices.So I would merely need to type them in the racial description.Ok well that answers my question.I guess I'll just need to describe that they get certain abilities at different levels.

'And yes burton this is how you put on the ******* hat!'
Fooly_Cooly is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 11th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Oops, the Drow doesn't have as many spell-like abilities as I was thinking - try the Ogre Mage - you'll be looking in the bootstraps section.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote