• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Community Created 3.5 D&D data set....

I can't seem to find the Monastic Training from the Ebberon Campaign Setting or the follow up, SoS. Can you please tell me if I haven't selected something? I have all the appropriate sources checked.
That feat isn't included in the Community Ebberon files. If you make it yourself, you could pass the file to Sendric to add to the Community Files.

I'm working on the Eberron book at the moment. Should have it done soon and sent to Generic so it can be put in the next release

I hate to ask this, but if you have the time would you be willing to add in the Draconic Soulmelds from Dragon Magic? Thank you regardless, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

I hate to ask this, but if you have the time would you be willing to add in the Draconic Soulmelds from Dragon Magic? Thank you regardless, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

I'll see what I can do. Don't be afraid to ask for stuff. I don't know what people want if they don't ask!

Hey again.

also i am looking for any custom files for the monster manuals for 3.5 can some one point me in the right direction

im getting the following when loading any ideas why?

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 9) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMaul') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 22) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wClawBrace') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 35) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wPanthClaw') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 49) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTigerClaw') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 63) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wStumpKni') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 76) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wDagTriple') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 89) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWardCestu') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 107) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGnoPick') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 122) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGauntBlad') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 135) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSapara') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 148) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSwdButter') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 162) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTonfa') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 176) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWarFan') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 189) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChainDag') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 203) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wKhopesh') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 216) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wLngSwdMer') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 229) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wDuom') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 243) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGrtSwdMer') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 256) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGyrspike') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 273) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMaceDbl') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 290) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wManti') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 304) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wScimDbl') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 321) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('w3SecStaff') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 335) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wFullblade') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 348) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wFukimiBar') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 364) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSkiprockH') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 379) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBola2Ball') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 393) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wCalcGnome') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 407) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChakram') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 421) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wThrowIron') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 435) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipMight') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 451) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipDag') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 468) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipDagM') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 484) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGauntSprL') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 500) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wJavSpin') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 515) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wCrsGreatA') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 533) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wElfDblBow') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 552) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wHarpoon') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 567) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wOrcShotPu') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 581) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrowAlch') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 595) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrBlunt') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 611) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrowFlig') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 628) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrSignal') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 644) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArThunder') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 659) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBolTumble') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 672) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBark') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 683) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBondleaf') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 694) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBone') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 704) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mCord') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 714) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mLeaScale') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'

These errors are occurring because you haven't updated for several years. You will need to remove all user files then download the latest set again. If you have any homemade files be sure to save them somewhere first.

These errors are occurring because you haven't updated for several years. You will need to remove all user files then download the latest set again. If you have any homemade files be sure to save them somewhere first.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge :)

but can you run me through where to delete the data files please?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge :)

but can you run me through where to delete the data files please?

No problem. Easiest way is to open up Hero Lab, then click on the following menu option:

Tools -> Explore Folders -> Game System Data Folder

is eldritch glaive still on the list for updates?
Also I like to request the dragonsplit weapon (monsters Manual iv). I did add it manually but only the 4x crit part (my rogue's coup de grace weapon)

Encounter builder

Big thanks to the team for the add one, great stuff.

was wondering though. some of the monsters dont seem to be in the encounter builder. i was looking for a basic Gnoll but there wasnt any. is there something im missing as far as the monster you can use in the encounter builder

Most monsters have been added for the different 'Monster Manuals' - but not the "stock" files that are loaded by the Encounter Builder. That's still a work in progress.
You can add a basic gnoll by creating a Hero and selecting Gnoll as race, but then you'll have to assign a feat and equipment, etc.

Most monsters have been added for the different 'Monster Manuals' - but not the "stock" files that are loaded by the Encounter Builder. That's still a work in progress.
You can add a basic gnoll by creating a Hero and selecting Gnoll as race, but then you'll have to assign a feat and equipment, etc.

Cool thanks

is eldritch glaive still on the list for updates?
Also I like to request the dragonsplit weapon (monsters Manual iv). I did add it manually but only the 4x crit part (my rogue's coup de grace weapon)

Yes. I'll bump up the priority and add the dragonsplit weapon to the list.

Big thanks to the team for the add one, great stuff.

was wondering though. some of the monsters dont seem to be in the encounter builder. i was looking for a basic Gnoll but there wasnt any. is there something im missing as far as the monster you can use in the encounter builder

CutterK,

The project to add monsters to the encounter builder got sidelined for another project that has taken longer than expected. I was able to get some done, and these are available in a separate download which you can learn about here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53072

Gnoll isn't one of the races added at this time, but I hope to get back to this project soon.

Back