Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Madmaxneo

Old July 16th, 2017, 10:12 AM
I believe the Temple of Blood content was part of one of the free downloads for the content market test.
I was looking through the adventure and was wondering how one gets from area 2 to area 3? The map shows no clear way or entrance and the descriptions do not help either. Has anyone else run or looked at this content and figured out they characters get from area 2 to area 3?

Also to note that the rooms not having room numbers on them is a bit annoying even if there are pins that hovering over will reveal the room #...lol

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 16th, 2017, 02:05 PM
There's no such content listed at the RW Free Content Page or the Third-Party Content List. Perhaps you should ask on the Beta forums?

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Madmaxneo

Old July 16th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
There's no such content listed at the RW Free Content Page or the Third-Party Content List. Perhaps you should ask on the Beta forums?
I'm not a member of the beta program. Maybe it is part of one of the content listed? Not sure because there are no links or anything that mentions any other adventures.

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Madmaxneo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old July 16th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Are you looking at the content in a book / pdf or realm works?

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Madmaxneo

Old July 16th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Are you looking at the content in a book / pdf or realm works?
It is in RW. Though there is a chance I may have directly copied it from a pdf a while back (years ago) just to add something to RW. It may have been when I first started getting into it and wanted to see how it looked. The only reason I say this is because some of the skill check modifiers have been converted to the system I use. But I do not remember converting it...lol.

Madmaxneo is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 16th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Sorry, I assumed you already knew it was imported content (because it has an Import Tag attached to it) and there's only so many sources for imported content at this point. (Thus the guess of the main one I can't access.)

Last edited by Parody; July 16th, 2017 at 06:00 PM.
Parody is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old July 17th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Ooh, based on the title I was going to be upset I didn't have a copy. LOL
ruhar is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Madmaxneo

Old July 17th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
Sorry, I assumed you already knew it was imported content (because it has an Import Tag attached to it) and there's only so many sources for imported content at this point. (Thus the guess of the main one I can't access.)
Hmm never noticed the an "import" tag. I guess I should keep a better eye out.

Madmaxneo is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 17th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmaxneo View Post
Hmm never noticed the an "import" tag. I guess I should keep a better eye out.
Well, now you know, and knowing is half the battle! (The other half is me being snarky, since I don't have any lasers. :)

But yeah, imported content items get an Import Tag in the Relationship Pane tag area.

Parody is offline   #9 Reply With Quote