Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Alternity (user-created)

Notices

evildmguy

Old October 31st, 2013, 05:34 AM
Nope. I am going to have to add something to it for the next version for this to be done. I was hoping there was a work around but if so nothing I could find.

Thanks!

edg
evildmguy is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 31st, 2013, 07:45 AM
Thank you. That will make it easier for several bits of equipment.
blzbob is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old November 30th, 2013, 07:37 PM
I haven't forgotten that I'm trying to finish this up. Life has taken over for a bit. I do plan on getting more entered soon.
blzbob is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
evildmguy

Old November 30th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Life has gotten in my way as well. So it's not a problem if it takes a bit of time to enter these! I do hope data entry and your own Alternity group are going well!

edg
evildmguy is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old December 1st, 2013, 01:12 AM
AGggrrrrrrrrrrh, I need it NOW!!!!! - Just Kidding LOL - As my gaming group has always said for the passed 30 years or at least as we got older is life and family always comes first, No matter what. I hope all is well with both of you and yours. Get it done when you can get it done. No biggie at all.
Peace out, JBear
jbearwillis is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old December 1st, 2013, 06:56 AM
I work in a retail pharmacy so this is a very busy time of year and I'm getting home too tired to do more data entry. The good news is that I'm probably bringing someone new into the Alternity world! He's a very new gamer but he's got a good head on his shoulders and he takes lots of notes and reads the rules. We just may not be able to game again until January because over half the players also work retail and making sure they have a Saturday off this time of year is not easy.
blzbob is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Pan

Old August 12th, 2014, 08:29 AM
I hope there are still people out there interested, I am getting close to finishing the Arms and Equipment guide for Star*Drive. The first version I will hand over to evildmguy will have the objects and their descriptions. My friends and I are going to work on getting it properly scripted so please stay tuned. When we are done with that we will move on to the other books. I was hoping to have the A&E done for Gencon 2014 but it doesn't look like we will hit that mark.
Pan is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
evildmguy

Old September 5th, 2014, 07:29 PM
My group decided to switch back to Alternity. We are going to be playing a Dark*Matter type world, actually more supernatural, and so I will be looking at this again.

I already found a typo. Let me know when I do that!

edg
evildmguy is offline   #38 Reply With Quote