Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JustinThomason

Old January 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
I started working on a major data entry project last night, and I realized it is the first time I have entered a large number of NPCs at one time since the Alias function was updated to the new Manage Names interface. I already knew I liked the new functions, but last night cemented it - great job, LWD team!

However, I do have one question. Is there a way to set up the Manage Names dialog so additional names added default to having "Show in Navigation" turned off? The vast majority of the time I use additional names just to make linking smoother, so it's first names of unique individuals or common shorter versions of full name/title combinations (e.g., "King Eodred Arabasti II" gets an an additional name of "Eodred II"). As such, I almost never want these extra names to show up in the navigation panel. I love the option of keeping them out, but having to remember to turn it off every time I enter an additional name is a bit cumbersome.
JustinThomason is offline   #1 Reply With Quote