Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
enrious

Old July 11th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Right, but I'm guessing you're referring you using it to enter in/keep track of the information of your campaign in RW, which I think all of us are going to be using it for.

But when I'm speaking of the cloud and the vision of the cloud, I'm not talking about that per se - I'm talking about the exchange of information, formal and informal, paid and free, individuals and companies.

So I'd say yes, if you were planning on sharing the data you use for your game/campaign with other users of RW and the RW cloud, then to a degree that's what I mean.

And if other people do it as well.

But the broader, main point I was making was that you could really start to see a much bigger impact, a much richer cloud ecosystem if/when you start to see companies releasing official materials for RW - and the more diverse from Pathfinder, the better.

Not because Pathfinder is unimportant to have, not at all - but rather that because it makes so much sense to have Paizo do stuff with RW, it becomes at least as important to have the companies that aren't as obvious involved. The best way to show flexibility is to demonstrate flexibility - both in terms of what game systems are involved, but also new ways and innovations that can be used by game designers to reach their respective (and potential) audience.

It's not a matter of one or another, but both - because both are just as important, I think.
enrious is offline   #15 Reply With Quote