Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

d20Maverick

Old May 25th, 2014, 07:15 AM
As a huge fan of HeroLab's Tactical Console feature, I love using HL to run my group through encounters. In preparation for running one of the published adventures (Splintered State), I'm in the process of inputting all of the lovely speedbumps, roadblocks, and anatagonists that my players might face depending on their choices during the game. However, while I have discovered the way to input critters, spirits, and even random vehicles (Thanks for that, guys!), I seem to be limited to only what has been published in the core rulebook so far for vehicles and critters, and I don't see a way to add Hosts and IC at all.

Have I overlooked the option to build a host and have it determine the stats of its loaded IC? Or even just add the different IC programs individually? The only Program option I see is for an Agent, which has very little in common with a Host. Also, is there a way to add the Hughes Airstar 2050 from Splintered State, since it isn't part of the core rulebook but its important stats (besides cost) are included in Splintered State?
d20Maverick is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 25th, 2014, 10:25 AM
New vehicle types can be added using the editor - Tools Menu...Show Editor.

Hosts and IC are still on the to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
d20Maverick

Old May 26th, 2014, 05:35 AM
Excellent, thanks!
d20Maverick is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Geg

Old February 23rd, 2015, 08:26 AM
Anything new about the Host/IC feature?
Geg is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 23rd, 2015, 11:29 AM
I'm afraid I'm concentrating on Run Faster right now. There hasn't been time to work on that yet.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Geg

Old February 23rd, 2015, 12:13 PM
Well, but it is on your task list? And will be in the product in... a few weeks/months?
Geg is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 23rd, 2015, 12:20 PM
What has given the impression that this was removed from the to-do list? It's still listed in the Future Plans section of the FAQ (Help menu...Shadowrun (5th) FAQ).

I'm sorry, but I can't give you an estimate as to when hosts/IC will be added at this time. The schedule beyond Run Faster is still rather up in the air.
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Geg

Old February 24th, 2015, 02:12 AM
Nothing. Didn't even know there is a FAQ Section.

Thanks for the response.

The Matrix is an essential part of the SR Universe. So I expected that the Host/IC feature would be high priority task. But nothing(?) had happend til May 2014.

But nevermind. As long as it is not forgotten - I'm satisfied. It also seems that the rest of the Herolab/SR Customers don't miss that feature. Otherwise there would be more people demanding it.

So: Thanks for your answer
Geg is offline   #8 Reply With Quote